• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fleet continues to Grow.

The fleet so far

Prometheus

Daedalus, Odyssey and, Apollo

The Apollo is actually incomplete, the Bridge piece is sadly missing and Armoury Hobbies has said they've got a replacement on the way. so rather than wait for that to arrive I figured I'd get the bulk of the cleaning and painting done so once the piece does arrive I won't have to worry about the three day process.

Atlantis and Babylon

Came as a set of two from Scale Sollutions so, why not?

Odym

Named for the Home Planet of the Blue Lantern Corps, I like to think that Odym means Hope in Alteran/Lantean/Ancient. Since the model isn't exactly as it is on screen I prefer to think of it as a late war redesign.

I painted the Odyssey and Apollo as well as both cities and the Odym. Dry brushing is much easier than I thought it would be.

Smoothing the casting lines however is a ***** on models this small.

Whats the scale on these ? Comparable to the Titanium series ?

Comment

Top view Aurora Class, Titanium ship and 304.

A Titanium ship side view with the Aurora Class.

No side shot of the 304, Aurora is the largest of the models I currently own. if/when I get the Ori Mothership and Wraith Hives that will change.

And from the front.

The Titanium series isn't really in scale all that well with itself but in that case these match up pretty well. Like I said though the Ori Mother ship and Wraith Hive both reach up to half a foot in length and in the case of the Hive four inches across.

And yes, that is the ONLY Titanium series ship I own.

Had they actually gone ahead with their Stargate plans I'd have jumped on the line in a heartbeat.

Comment

Hi!, where did you bought the city of atlantis?. Thanks

Comment

I think they look awesome!

Where did you get them from?
          SG Vennix
          (Writer/Story Editor)
          - Coming Soon -
          http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Spearhead
          (FanFiction Writer)
          http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3038937/Spearhead

Comment

Originally posted by Spearhead View Post
            I think they look awesome!

Where did you get them from?
            Go to the sg1 models and blueprints thread all the links are there.
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
              Well it would appear you are very lucky to have this fleet as the supplier of these little figures is now in a legal battle over selling these copyrighted ships and the order I placed for the full set back in early august is now history. Looks like I will have to make them all from scratch for myself.
              My question is how can they copyright something they never produced? it really sux
              sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post

How about showing a link?

Comment

in the signature

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X