This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chewbubba View Post
    I was at wal-mart last night, and saw that season 2 had a "warning: may contain nudity or adult situations" sticker on it.

My wife and I are pretty conservative, and we have two kids younger than 5 in the house. I know about the pilot in season 1, but I didn't think there was anything else objectionable in the series (except for maybe some of Vala's comments in 9 & 10). Frankly, I was surprised to see the sticker on the Season 2 box.

Is there anything in season 2 that I should know about beforehand? Is the sticker a mistake?

Thanks for any info!
    No.

I saw that sticker on season 2 at a local Shopko, my guess is both times the stickers were misplaced.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbubba View Post
      I was at wal-mart last night, and saw that season 2 had a "warning: may contain nudity or adult situations" sticker on it.

My wife and I are pretty conservative, and we have two kids younger than 5 in the house. I know about the pilot in season 1, but I didn't think there was anything else objectionable in the series (except for maybe some of Vala's comments in 9 & 10). Frankly, I was surprised to see the sticker on the Season 2 box.

Is there anything in season 2 that I should know about beforehand? Is the sticker a mistake?

Thanks for any info!
      Wow you gotta understand that since stargate used to be on Showtime for the first 5 seasons anything goes, and that Walmart is a very family orientated store so anything maybe seen as adult situations, i work at walmart so i know, what state are you located in if i may ask ? i am in Arizona? other then that the only thing i would say is the part with Sha're in season 1
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

even though sg was on showtime and - anything goes- they always kept the show tame. Even if it airs first on cable, it was still destined for syndie broadcast, thus had to adhere to FCC standards. So it was best to keep it appropriate from the get go and avoid the extra cost of getting it re-edited
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X