Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was the end of s2, but honestly, you see more on the beach. all you see is the top of her chest and her back. it's on par with the dress she wore in chimera

if they'er gonna put an 'adult content' label on that, then all of s9 adn 10 would get it for vala's cosuming
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad9 View Post
      Blood, guts, explosions, swearing...
      BUT BOOBIES? GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORK!!!!!!

Really, though, I can't imagine what it is in reference to.
      My best guess would be it was a sticker meant for Season 1 that got misplaced.
      Weird, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        it was the end of s2, but honestly, you see more on the beach. all you see is the top of her chest and her back. it's on par with the dress she wore in chimera

if they'er gonna put an 'adult content' label on that, then all of s9 adn 10 would get it for vala's cosuming
        this is the only thing i can thing of that is reladed

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Weird, isn't it?
          Yeah, now why is that such a problem when violence is not?

Vala,

Comment

I think it's to do with embarrassment to be honest, for whatever reason some people aren't comfortable with nudity and sexual references. I also think a lot of parents want to dodge questions to be honest, they'd rather let the schools deal with it.

Comment

I also think a lot of parents want to dodge questions to be honest, they'd rather let the schools deal with it.
              I think it's more that parent's don't want kids exposed to nudity and sex. Doing so many believe would ruin childhood.

Although I don't think kids would really like that anyways. Many kids I know have no problem with violence on tv and movies, but when there is a kiss or something, they think it's gross.
              sigpic

Comment

COME ON GUYS THIS ONE IS OBVIOUS! They're refering to Thor in "Thor's Hammer. He was totally naked. Geeze.
                Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

nekkid aliens!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Put a sticker on it for showing some clevage? Thats not bad..

I wouyld say put a sticker on it for having guns mow down hundereds of Jaffa as they run down a hill...

Or guns at all.

Go Green

Comment

Ok, thanks... I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        Maybe it's because of the violence in Prisoners or Gamekeeper, or possibly Sha're giving birth in Secrets.

I think Walmart tends to be overly conservative in the warnings area.
                        Walmart? Conservative? I am shocked, SHOCKED by your implication, ma'am.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can't think of anything. It's probably something really little... im sure your children will be fine

Comment

*joins in the coir of peopel wondering how come little kids seeing a bit of skin isn't fine but hundreds of Jaffa slaughtered/ heroes tortured/ constant lillings is. Le sigh.*
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

^ agreed

Comment

I think it's to do with embarrassment to be honest, for whatever reason some people aren't comfortable with nudity and sexual references. I also think a lot of parents want to dodge questions to be honest, they'd rather let the schools deal with it.
                                yeah, this way when the school does deal with it, the parents get upset and sue the school district for doing what the parent has failed to do. Then they always go on the news saying the school had no right to do what they did, and that it was not the school's job but theirs. And all while they still refuse to do their job.

Jeez, no wonder so many kids are so screwed up now-a-days. Then again, parents have been just as screwed up as the kids were for the last 20 years.
                                Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                                Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X