No announcement yet.

A Thread For Custom Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI there is a 1/6 Sam Carter head for sale on ebay. It's resin and unpainted.
    And before you ask, it's not my auction.

Here is the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sam-Carter-Starg...1|293:1|294:50
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.toyanxiety.net/

Just a heads up guys
      Toy anxiety have got ZATS back in stock along with a number of other SG-1 1/6 items,
      Get 'em while there hot LOL

Kindest regards
      Tys
      Jack: Teal'c, what's with the hair?
      Thor: O'Neill.
      Jack: Thor. You got aspirin?
      Thor: You should feel better momentarily, and your memory should return.
      Jack: [Pause] Teal'c, what's with the hair?

INDEED.......YA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TYS View Post
        http://www.toyanxiety.net/

Just a heads up guys
        Toy anxiety have got ZATS back in stock along with a number of other SG-1 1/6 items,
        Get 'em while there hot LOL

Kindest regards
        Tys
        Thx for the heads up tys

Got 2 Garage Door Openers and 2 Zats

and also have a Lonnie Carter head on its way

next to the ebay one

I can see a bit of Carter in the Ebay one tbh, hoping I can really bring carter out in paints on Lonnies (fingers crossed)

Comment

I never realized the "Carter Special" was inaccurate. It only has the drum clip in one episode. All other times, and there weren't many, it has a standard clip. I also noticed what weapons they used to make it. I may try to make a whole new one, but for now I just removed the drum and added a clip. I also turned the flash light facing forward and painted the end of it silver.

Comment

Anyone consider using HydroSpan to make bigger gates?

Comment

Has anyone in the US found a good source for the vests on the 12" figures? Roll my blues sent me a few websites with great items but I am not seeing tactical vests. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                Has anyone in the US found a good source for the vests on the 12" figures? Roll my blues sent me a few websites with great items but I am not seeing tactical vests. Thanks in advance!
                The Omega Playhouse Version 2 Black Tactical are the most screen accurate

I bought 8 originally, got 4 left

I bought them through

http://legendshobbies.com/catalog/pr...oducts_id/1925

Looks like they have some left and they are based in the USA

If anyones in Europe and wants to save carriage and import duties Im prepared to sell my 4 spare ones

Ill sell mine at $28.00 plus the European postage, I found them quite hard to find in the first place and if someone wants to build a full set of SG1 figures . . . then nows the time thats why I bought 4 extra as they are rare
                Last edited by Mooncat; 04 July 2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

A PM sent to me but I guess relevent so Im posting here

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                  Hi,

How much did the SG1 patches cost you for the 12" figures?

Thanks!
                  Hey m8

Mark says the 3 patch set is $5.85

Shipping is free in the US and too the UK its $3

[email protected]

http://www.patchesofpride.com/

Comment

Got round to doing some more work on my SG1 set, having to use the DST Daniel Jackson sculpt which is now on a Truetype and also got Lonnie's Carter Sculpt painted although Im not happy with my paint, it will suffice until I get another spare evening on it or Lonnies Revised Carter and Jackson get released. Ive still to put some paint to the Teal'c Jaffa stick but these arent far off now. There in the display cabinet anyway next to Sheppard and the Wraith. Using Lonnies Kurt Russell Stargate sculpt to do a Movie O'Neill (along with advice from Roll my Blues) have to say the likeness pre-paint is superb, hopefully I can keep that after my poor painting attempts, also got a 1:1 Zat Model, which is nice for the price, may have to invest in some airbrush equipment, bought a BSG pistol and LawGiver at the same time. Heres some pics :

Last edited by Mooncat; 08 July 2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooncat View Post

Now that you've got the head painted up I can really see Amanda in Lonnie's sculpt. Awesome job. Is Sam wearing the same gear as the guys because it fits really well on the smaller body.

Fantastic work on piecing together the team!
                      Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Yes m8 same gear as the guys

Comment

Just dropped in tonight, been mega busy @work,

Awesome looking team Mooncat
                          That Lonnie Carter sculpt is great,great choice of equipment for the team as well,
                          What backpack is that on Daniel??? I've got a couple of Dragon Skull Guard packs here that I was thinking of modding but I think they may be a little on the large side,

Kindest regards
                          Tys
                          Jack: Teal'c, what's with the hair?
                          Thor: O'Neill.
                          Jack: Thor. You got aspirin?
                          Thor: You should feel better momentarily, and your memory should return.
                          Jack: [Pause] Teal'c, what's with the hair?

INDEED.......YA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TYS View Post
                            Just dropped in tonight, been mega busy @work,

Awesome looking team Mooncat
                            That Lonnie Carter sculpt is great,great choice of equipment for the team as well,
                            What backpack is that on Daniel??? I've got a couple of Dragon Skull Guard packs here that I was thinking of modding but I think they may be a little on the large side,

Kindest regards
                            Tys
                            I was about to ask about the backpack myself!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                              I was about to ask about the backpack myself!
                              1-6-Hottoys-PMC-Black-Backpack

Comment

Well, I FINALLY recieved my 12" O'Neill and Jackson from NextGenToys. Shipping was a bit overpriced imo. Anyways, I am finally ready to start getting my Stargate guys in offworld outfits.

Mooncat, you provided a link to the jackets a few pages back. Did the pants that came with the figures match with the jacket or did you decide to go for a pair of pants that matched better?

Comment

Working...
                                X