• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sg1_fan View Post
    I decided to try out the patches which Norrin made. heres the results
    They Worked!
    They Worked!!
    YipEE! Cool. cool, cool!!!
    Sg1_fan - Your Black Ops team looks Great.
    Good Job.
    Guess I'll have to get some decal paper myself and try it out.
    Originally posted by roll my blues
    do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Comment

thanks for the comments. yeh they worked perfectly. thanks again Norrin

Comment

Here is my first attempt at repainting a figure. Here is woodland camo Oneil.
        [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I really like it bud, awesome job. Interesting color choices. You got the camo pattern down mint. Man, I want a woodland camo figure.
          Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Oh he looks great! *thumbup*

I actually never really liked this uniform, liked the desert camo better, but now I do!
            Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

WooHoo!!
              My Apophis made “Cool Custom of the Week”
              Over on Toy New International:

http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=11396

Comment

Congrats, Norrin. That is awesome news.
                Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Finished up another Re-Paint:
                  T-Shirt Black Ops Jack

And now….
                  A little teaser of what I’m working on next >

Comment

Excellent re-paint of Jack!
                    Question - what is the cap thats he's wearing?

NH

Comment

Nicely done on the Jack custom Norrin.

Love that you're working on Hathor. I like the way your mind works.

Comment

Hey guys,
                        It was so long ago I posted about my Black ops team, but here are some pix finally. I found accurate weapons, so thankfully no more horrible, inaccurate "P90s" from DST. I decided to give Tealc a SAW as he sometimes carries. I'd love to find a scale G36 for Mitchell. I might mold the P90s, so I can cast them to make plenty for all the other present and futiure SG-1 figures, plus the forthcoming Atlantis ones.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very, very nice. Great looking team you've got there.

Are those MacFarlane weapons or something else? I would love to get my hands on a couple so I'm curious as what to look for.

Comment

Those are some really nice customs

Comment

Thanks guys.
                              I was not able to post one of my close up photos, so I'll try again here. Yes, they are McFarlane weapons. I also have a set of 4 MP5s, so I can do an early seasons SG-1 team. They sell the weapons separately now, so that is how I was able to get the MP5s and the SAW without having to buy the military figures. The P90s were a bit of an ordeal. I kept having to bid on al the auctions i found on ebay that had the Metal Gear Solid 2 figure - Solidus Snake. they include a P90 with that figure. I won 3 of the auctions, so I got 3 McFarlane P90s. I am trying to think what to do with the 3 figures now and I thought I might try to convert them to Kull warriors / Super Soldiers. It looks like my uploads will work this time.
                              - Dave
                              p.s. - how do you make it so the photos appear large in the post?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for all the info Dave. Now I know exactly what to keep an eye out for.

Originally posted by SeraphimDavid View Post
                                how do you make it so the photos appear large in the post?
                                Rather than attatching the images in your post, upload them to someplace like photobucket.

Then when you're typing your post, look at the top row of icons for the one that looks like a little landscape photo to insert your image.

Type in the address of your image and there you are. You can use the "preview post" to make sure it worked. Hope that was somewhat clear enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X