Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am impatiently awaiting SG-1 Hydra. Only a few more days!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
      You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Not too mention a damn fine author. Your doctor who book was very good. Got any more of those coming up?
      Hey, thanks. No Doctor Who books on the slate at the moment, but I have just done a DW audio drama called Kingdom of Silver for the gang at Big Finish...

Out Now:
      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
        Hey, thanks. No Doctor Who books on the slate at the moment, but I have just done a DW audio drama called Kingdom of Silver for the gang at Big Finish...
        Cool. Which Doctor did is in it?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
          Cool. Which Doctor did is in it?
          7th, Sylvester McCoy. With Cybermen.

Out Now:
          Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
          Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
          "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Twitter

Comment

yeah the trilogy is me, not Jim. Jim however is a tremendous writer. I have had the privilege of working with him on a Doctor Who antho, and his work is just so strong it makes the writer in me hideously jealous

For an update, Shadows is currently in the editing stage, will get a second pass by me and be off to MGM in about 10 days so everything is on schedule for that Jan 29 street date...

Comment

Just popping in belatedly to say that, my copy of Mirror, Mirror having finally arrived, I've read it and really enjoyed it. Powered through it in a couple of days and was absolutely gripped, wanting to know how it was all going to work out and how they were going to fix things. Also, lovely amounts of Shep whump! Thanks Sabine!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Christensen View Post
                Last I heard, the odds of reprints in the near future were not promising. There's a substantial cash outlay to order a reprinting because the minimum order volume is so high, and so Fandy has to be assured of selling a certain number in order to just break even -- and at the moment the numbers don't support it.

That may change, of course, but my advice is to A) not hold your breath and B) keep up the demand on the more recent books so any future reprint decisions will be easier!
                And of course these two books are the ones which I don't have.

And for the numbers. How do they get them? Is there anywhere some sort of a list where people can sign that they want these books? I'm just curious because I have the impression many people don't have but want them. The prices for used books are just way too hight. I would think this is because people search for them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
                  She reported that she'd be working on the manuscript for Consequences before Christmas in this post on her blog.
                  It's me, it's me. Ignore the whole Gategusher tag, because I am technologically illiterate, really.

I have begun Consequences! It has words. It has a beginning, a middle and the vague glimpsing of an end. At least, I know how it ends but the precise details are still hazy.

For those who are wondering, it's kind of a sequel to my first book Alliances and the fourth season ep Entity. Jacob's in it. And whumping. And angst. And what I hope will prove to be an intelligent, reasonable examination of a troublesome issue. And did I mention the whumping and the angst? And hopefully some humour, if I can find where I put my funny. Not as big a book as Do No Harm, because I got into trouble for that one. It was too big. This one will be compactfully entertaining, I hope! That's the plan anyway. And now I have to get back to it. More deadlines around here than I can poke a stick at, I swear.

Comment

I was just wondering if there are any new Stargate Atlantis books coming out soon or are in the works.

The Stargate books i've read so far are excellent,i love them. They're the only books i read lol
                    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Any Jonas?
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It looks like Hydra has been delayed until November? What??? I have to wait until then to get my SG-1 fix??

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                          It looks like Hydra has been delayed until November? What??? I have to wait until then to get my SG-1 fix??
                          Amazon still says September. Can I ask where you got your info? I only ask because I preordered it and I already deducted the amount from my checking account, but if it's not coming out until November, I can change the date on it in my checking account.

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
                            Amazon still says September. Can I ask where you got your info? I only ask because I preordered it and I already deducted the amount from my checking account, but if it's not coming out until November, I can change the date on it in my checking account.
                            I saw amazon still says september, have they given you a notice that it will be shipping soon? if so I may head over there and order it. But stargatenovels.com lists the book as not being published until november and that was updated Sept. 25, and barnes and nobles lists it as being available November 15. I have found b & n pretty reliable, with their dates. I hope it will come out earlier, but that's why I asked here, to double check. So if anyone can confirm that, it would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gategusher View Post
                              It's me, it's me. Ignore the whole Gategusher tag, because I am technologically illiterate, really.

I have begun Consequences! It has words. It has a beginning, a middle and the vague glimpsing of an end. At least, I know how it ends but the precise details are still hazy.

For those who are wondering, it's kind of a sequel to my first book Alliances and the fourth season ep Entity. Jacob's in it. And whumping. And angst. And what I hope will prove to be an intelligent, reasonable examination of a troublesome issue. And did I mention the whumping and the angst? And hopefully some humour, if I can find where I put my funny. Not as big a book as Do No Harm, because I got into trouble for that one. It was too big. This one will be compactfully entertaining, I hope! That's the plan anyway. And now I have to get back to it. More deadlines around here than I can poke a stick at, I swear.
                              Sounds like a good read, can't wait. Could you give us a clue as to it's timeline placement?

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                                I saw amazon still says september, have they given you a notice that it will be shipping soon? if so I may head over there and order it. But stargatenovels.com lists the book as not being published until november and that was updated Sept. 25, and barnes and nobles lists it as being available November 15. I have found b & n pretty reliable, with their dates. I hope it will come out earlier, but that's why I asked here, to double check. So if anyone can confirm that, it would be much appreciated.
                                No, they haven't given me a notice of it shipping soon, but since it already went past its date listed, I'm more likely to go with one of the date you have, especially since StargateNovels update their release date to November on the exact release date Amazon said it was going to be released.

I'll let you know if mine ships though.

Comment

Working...
                                X