X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    New version up...

Stargate Timeline
    It was my birthday this week, and clearly getting older is addling my brain, because I gave you the wrong placing for Zero Point and Angelus. D'oh!

Here's the right info!
    Zero Point takes place in SGA season 4, after 'Reunion'
    Angelus takes place in SGA season 4, soon after Zero Point.
    Both stories take place before Nightfall.

*sigh* I need more coffee...

Out Now:
    Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
    Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
    "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
      It was my birthday this week, and clearly getting older is addling my brain, because I gave you the wrong placing for Zero Point and Angelus. D'oh!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Now go and imbibe caffeine...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post

Here's the right info!
        Zero Point takes place in SGA season 4, after 'Reunion'
        Angelus takes place in SGA season 4, soon after Zero Point.
        Both stories take place before Nightfall.

*sigh* I need more coffee...
        Happy Birthday! And don't worry about it, I'm just happy to get input from one of the authors about where to place your stories. I do have to say though, the Stargate authors are very forthcoming with this kind of info. I've asked in this thread for ideas on where books go and they are always happy to help out.

Anyway here is the new version: Stargate Timeline

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Christensen View Post
          Welcome, T-bird, and thanks very much! I'm going to pretend your screen name is related to the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, even if it's not, since I used to work on the F-16 program for the Air Force.
          No, and Yes Ms Christensen! Thunderbird 2 is International Rescue's huge, much loved green air transporter piloted by Virgil Tracy in the classic 60's UK puppet series "Thunderbirds," created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson. Gerry Anderson's older brother had been a pilot in the RAF who was posted to the United States for training. He often wrote to his family and one of his letters described a USAF airbase called Thunderbird Field, a name that stuck in his brother's memory.

As a result, many fans have become aware of the USAF Thunderbirds, myself included, so that link is definately there!

Appropriate Web Links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(TV_series) )
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder...nderbird_fleet
          http://www.cultprints.com/editions-thunderbird-2.php
          Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 10 May 2009, 05:27 AM.
          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by UngoauldedUnas View Post
            Thank you for the link! After much searching there and other places I think I have a timeframe for all the books and short stories. The only exception is the short story “Murphy’s Law of Stargate Travel” in magazine issue #25 by Suzanne Wood. I haven't read it, but did skim it a tiny bit. It looks like maybe there's no real certain timeframe for it (other than it's when SG-1 consisted of Jack, Teal'c, Daniel, and Sam).
            You're quite right, Murphy's Law doesn't really have a set time frame. It's just a 'day in the life' kind of story.

Speaking of which - the latest issue of the Stargate Magazine, number 28 which has just been released, has the first of a three part story of mine entitled By Way Of The Stars. Enjoy!

Suzanne.
            sigpic

http://hevnlybarquings.livejournal.com/
            http://heavenlybarquings.googlepages.com/

Comment

Is there any new news on the Karen Miller book Stargate:Consequences? Release date, sneak peek?

Comment

Would Fandemonium have the rights to do a SG-1 book that was basically a redo of the feature film, but made to fit with the SG-1 series? I'd love to see that.

Comment

Anyone know when Shadows:Book one of the Iblis Trilogy is scheduled for release? Amazon's site displays a 5/25 publish date, but the web page still says it has not yet been released. Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
                    Anyone know when Shadows:Book one of the Iblis Trilogy is scheduled for release? Amazon's site displays a 5/25 publish date, but the web page still says it has not yet been released. Thanks.
                    Borders is listing it as July 15.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                      Borders is listing it as July 15.
                      Thanks gatechick!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't bank on 15th of July - I only turned in the completed revisions this week. It's been reworked so it can stand alone. This doesn't mean there won't be a trilogy, Fandy and I will be talking about stuff, but my commitments right now are verging on the massive with the new Guild Wars novel, the new thriller in my own right, and more I can't talk about, so rather than have people waiting 24 months for part two we decided to rework the end into a satisfying conclusion that 'can' go into a book two if we decide at a later date.

I'd guess it'll be 3 or 4 months before Shadows hits the streets though, even if it goes to MGM this week, this stuff all takes lots of time.

Sorry about that - but don't blame Fandy, it's totally my fault.

Comment

Okay your fired!!!

Just kidding! Thanks for the update though. I am bummed about possibly not getting any SG-1 reads for the summer, but I'd rather quality work than rushed work. Looking forward to reading Shadows!!

Comment

I was just *****-slapped by the ghost of Alan Sugar

I'll let everyone know when I see galleys - that'll mean it's ready to go to print. Hopefully won't be too long.

Comment

If I may ask a question to the writers for Fandy.

is it just TV/Movies series that Fandimonium publishes, (Like Stargate, Dr Who, BSG, Et al)? or do they also publish other types of works as well, like high fantasy, thrillers, mystry stories and the like?

i ask this because my mom has finally gotten me motovated enough to write a story and send it off, right now I have two groups that are actually within two hours of my house, Fandy and White Wolf Publishing (know by most as White Wolf Game Studios).

Basscially I want to get into writing and have been wiorking oa story that pretty much takes palce in the real world, but not this world, if one knows what I mean.

How would I go about seeing a publisher/editor once I have my story ready to be proofread?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                If I may ask a question to the writers for Fandy.
                                Pretty huge question really - but... I am in the process of launching a brand new super-revised website (well the other one hasn't been updated for 18 months) and there will be a 'Steve Chats' section, just where I talk about well anything, so with your permission, I'll take the question and write you a fairly detailed answer of my thoughts for the new site which should be live in a day or two - how's that sound?

Comment

Working...
                                X