This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    I would really love to get a staff weapon but I'm afaraid of what they will charge. People on another board think anywhere between $800-$1000. I say it should cost $500-$650- this range seems much more affordable.
    I personally think they will be no more than £200 (dont know hat that is in dollars) because thats what lightspeeds cost and Im sure I read somewhere that they will be more affordable than that. As long as they are not ridiculously charged, then Im definately gonna get one.

Originally posted by Unamed
    Please make models of the stargate ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You said it How kool would they be and we do have hope seeing as Fido said that these will just be the start of the stargate stuff

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      I personally think they will be no more than £200 (dont know hat that is in dollars) because thats what lightspeeds cost and Im sure I read somewhere that they will be more affordable than that. As long as they are not ridiculously charged, then Im definately gonna get one.
      You mean the Zat? I was referring to the Staff Weapon costing $500-650. Yeah, Lightspeed had the Zats for roughly $350. Which I felt, were WAAYY overpriced for a essentially a paperweight ($1,000 for the Staff, another big paperweight). I wouldn't mind paying more if they actually fired.
      I am hoping Stargat props realizes they will sell more to SG-1 fans by pricing them lower than Lightspeeds. Here's my prices if I was in charge,
      Zat Closed: 150 - 200
      Zat Open: 200-250
      Staff Weapon: $500-$650.

BTW, 200 pounds is $348.28 US dollars. I used,

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

You said it How kool would they be and we do have hope seeing as Fido said that these will just be the start of the stargate stuff
      It would be nice to get a Ha'tak.

Comment

I meant 200 for the staff, I wouldnt have thought they would be much more than that.

Comment

I meant 200 for the staff, I wouldnt have thought they would be much more than that.
          Lightspeeds staffs were $1,000 US. Crazy huh?

Comment

I know. The reason I think Legends staff will be abit cheaper is because for one they said that it will be a lot more affordable than Lightspeeds and the second is that when I went to collectormania last week, legends were there and I thought I saw the end of a staff weapon and Im sure it said £200. The new staff weapons are sectioned so that they can be shippped easier and there will be two firing ends, one open and one closed, how kool is that!? I could be wrong and it could have been 200 for somethin else

Comment

I know. The reason I think Legends staff will be abit cheaper is because for one they said that it will be a lot more affordable than Lightspeeds and the second is that when I went to collectormania last week, legends were there and I thought I saw the end of a staff weapon and Im sure it said £200. The new staff weapons are sectioned so that they can be shippped easier and there will be two firing ends, one open and one closed, how kool is that!? I could be wrong and it could have been 200 for somethin else
              Hmm..I hope that meant $350 for the whole thing and not just that piece. I sincerely hope I am wrong and the staffs are $350. I would love to purchase one.

Comment

If it is that much it would be for the whole thing and as I said I could have possibly read it wrong. But I mean how kool would it be, when you want to put it away, you wont need to use a lot of space as it comes with a case and the two head thing, genius, pure genius

Comment

I'm afraid cost and date have yet to be determined. Sorry I can't be more helpful; the hold-up right now is the boxes they will come in! Some of the projects on the page like the James Robbins art book and the set photos are going to take some while, but the zat gun and staff weapon shouldn't be too horribly long, we hope.

Sally

Comment

Originally posted by Findo
                    I'm afraid cost and date have yet to be determined. Sorry I can't be more helpful; the hold-up right now is the boxes they will come in! Some of the projects on the page like the James Robbins art book and the set photos are going to take some while, but the zat gun and staff weapon shouldn't be too horribly long, we hope.

Sally
                    What about model ships?? These would be a major seller

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                      What about model ships?? These would be a major seller
                      You're absolutely right. Model ships got BIG votes in the fan survey. It takes a while to organise a good quality accurate model that's also affordable but Legends are working on it and I'm very confident that you can expect ships.

Sally

Comment

Thanks Sally, could you post on here to let us know, when the staff and zats are on the site. Ill keep checking but I am on this forum alot and would prob notice it easier

Thanks again Sally

Comment

You're absolutely right. Model ships got BIG votes in the fan survey. It takes a while to organise a good quality accurate model that's also affordable but Legends are working on it and I'm very confident that you can expect ships.

Sally
                          Excellent news, thank you for your reply and you can expect me to buy one of the first to purchase a ship if/when they come out!!!

Comment

You can expect me to be second in the line for 1 when/if they come out

Comment

Sally
                              Please let us know when the prices are up. I want a Staff Weapon.

Comment

^Ill beat you to it only jokin, youd prob be able to afford one before me

Comment

Working...
                                X