No announcement yet.

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so. I just hope I still have the funds to pay for them when they ship.

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
      The thing you have highlighted is a GDO. It sends a signal to Stargate Command to open the Iris.
      That's what I was thinking .. just didn't know the name.
      Thanks for IDing it!
      ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
      sigpic

Comment

Just used my $10 credit from BBTS to order an unpainted Gen O'Neill prototype ..
        going to keep it as a collectible. (Toy Wiz is selling that figure for $79.99! )
        sigpic

Comment

The gate looks amazingly detailed, the only prob is the chevrons look abit orange but it stills looks ace

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
            ok guys i finally got the rest of my SG-1 figures today, got my Col. O'Neill, Gen. O'Neill, and Daniel Jackson. i also got a second Gen. O'Neill which i got from time and space toys and i wont open him since he'e the one i got from the $100 gift offer. anyways here are some quick pics i took today of all the figures i got.

hope you like them.
            Looks like you got them to hold the P-90's pretty well.

Comment

yeah the gate looks cool but, the paint is is off a little. when i put together the two piece i notice the black wash is different, daniel's piece has a dark wash in the end of the gate. so when i put o'neill's pice the shading change from dark to light. its not that bad just annoying.
              "Daniel?"
              "For crying out loud!!"
              "Roddney?"
              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                yeah the gate looks cool but, the paint is is off a little. when i put together the two piece i notice the black wash is different, daniel's piece has a dark wash in the end of the gate. so when i put o'neill's pice the shading change from dark to light. its not that bad just annoying.
                Lookin at it now though, I think its only the top part of the chevron that looks off abit, cuz the side things on it look fine and how they are supposed to, but I really cant wait to get them

Comment

Originally posted by bloodshot
                  Just used my $10 credit from BBTS to order an unpainted Gen O'Neill prototype ..
                  going to keep it as a collectible. (Toy Wiz is selling that figure for $79.99! )
                  Are you kidding??? I just pick one up for $15.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                    Lookin at it now though, I think its only the top part of the chevron that looks off abit, cuz the side things on it look fine and how they are supposed to, but I really cant wait to get them
                    I can't wait either. Having the gate fully completed will be an awesome thing to behold IMO.

Still no confirmation email from New Force yet though.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

me neither

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Here's some open pics I took of mine.....

Comment

Boy do I love that last pic, with O'Neill in front of the Stargate. I can't wait to be able to have that.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, lovely pics where did you het the full gate, did you get 2 lots of the figures and put them all together? Kool

Which figure did you get the M4 with (I know its not a Stargate one but it looks kool) and are they Halo figures?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Boy do I love that last pic, with O'Neill in front of the Stargate. I can't wait to be able to have that.
                              Yeah, me too! Thanks for sharing Jace ..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Are you kidding??? I just pick one up for $15.
                                No, I'm not! See for yourself ...
                                I got it from BBTS for $14.99 (as I had $10.00 in store credit)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X