Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are awesome!

I have a quick question: has anyone had any trouble with their figures? I bought a Col Jack O'Neill figure not long ago and his hand came off just a little while after opening while I was posing him w/some of the eccessories.

I got lucky and the store actually let me exchange him for a Daniel. (they were out of Jack)

I was just wondering, because it seems like someone else told me they had some trouble.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill View Post
      here is the link the figures:http://www.action-figure.com/events/...2_itemId=57020. carter has the anti-replicator gun!!!
      Love that anti replicator weapon! Nice job DST.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules- View Post
        Those are awesome!

I have a quick question: has anyone had any trouble with their figures? I bought a Col Jack O'Neill figure not long ago and his hand came off just a little while after opening while I was posing him w/some of the eccessories.

I got lucky and the store actually let me exchange him for a Daniel. (they were out of Jack)

I was just wondering, because it seems like someone else told me they had some trouble.
        The hands on the series 1 figures are very loose. I own all the variants and they all seem loose.

Comment

Yup, the hands are loose. So is the right arm where it connects to the bicep. They pop back in and stay, though, so no big deal. You just have to pose them while putting some amount of pressure on the hands so they stay.

Comment

Oh! Ok then, Thanks!

My Jack's hand just kind of... broke off I think.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules- View Post
              Oh! Ok then, Thanks!

My Jack's hand just kind of... broke off I think.
              Oh, man. Sorry to hear that.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                Love that anti replicator weapon! Nice job DST.
                I couldn't agree more. It does look nice.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Aww.. looks like they wont be fixing Anubis' sleeves. Too bad!

Replicarter looks awesome. I can't wait! I'm glad she's coming with a gate piece-- it'll really fill up the gaps. lol
                  Ascended Daniel looks awesome too.

Comment

Oh wow these figures look sooooooooooo cool!

So far I only have SGC Daniel, General O'Neill and Serpant guard. Can't wait to get the rest and complete the Stargate and DHD
                    "Welcome to the Good place"

Let's save the planet, it's the only one we have.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                      Aww.. looks like they wont be fixing Anubis' sleeves. Too bad!

Replicarter looks awesome. I can't wait! I'm glad she's coming with a gate piece-- it'll really fill up the gaps. lol
                      Ascended Daniel looks awesome too.
                      What's wrong with Anubis' sleeves?

Comment

maybe I'm being way to tenative about putting my gate together, but since these figures are so hard to come by and I (we've all) waited so long to get them, I don't want to take the chance of breaking the pieces of the gate. Having said that, I think I'll "bite the bullet" as they say here in Texas and open up my Series 2 figures to start assembling the gate. With all the issue of Carter and Jack having the same piece, the question I have now is:

Does anyone know the current order from left bottom piece all the way around to the right bottom piece that they should go in, or are they pretty idiot proof...even for a Texan

Comment

is wave two in the shops because i ordered from toy wiz and they still list as pre order.

Comment

two questions...

since carter has the wrong gate piece, is diamond select offering to replace it?

anyone know of a good place to get cheap serpent guards? need someone for sg-1 to shoot...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                              two questions...

since carter has the wrong gate piece, is diamond select offering to replace it?

anyone know of a good place to get cheap serpent guards? need someone for sg-1 to shoot...

DST has promised to do something about the gate piece, but no announcements have been made yet.

As for the serpent guards, many retailers still have them. However, they are at retail price, so you're looking at $15 each. I don't know of any place that is selling them for any cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone View Post
                                DST has promised to do something about the gate piece, but no announcements have been made yet.
                                Well, imagine my dismay when I tried to put together my gate this morning...

It's werid because the back of the gate piece is correct, but the front is Jack's. Man, this is gonna cost them alot! At least series 2 is awesome apart from the wrong gate piece...

Comment

Working...
                                X