This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1
    Hey just out of curosity, have any of you gotten conformation yet that your letter has been recieved by the rebate people? I sent my threads disk back on 11/18, they should have it by now but when I check the status of my rebatem it says "We have received your online submission but we are awaiting your mail in portion to be received." Help!!!!!
    Checked mine yesterday and it said they still haven't received it. Mailed it on Nov. 18. They are SOOOOOOOOOOO slow. Mine is crossing the border from Canada so I hope customs doesn't mess with it. I've lost expensive stuff from ebay because of customs...it just went missing once it reached the border (tracked packages) so I don't trust those people.
    Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

I sent mine out a while back. And that website still says they haven't received my mail-in portion. Yeah, they probably won't even update that site. We'll all just have to wait in the dark until the disc just arrives in the mail one day long from now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        I sent mine out a while back. And that website still says they haven't received my mail-in portion. Yeah, they probably won't even update that site. We'll all just have to wait in the dark until the disc just arrives in the mail one day long from now.
        Sent my stuff in on the 18th as well, and I agree that we will be waiting for quite awhile for some news, as updating the site is probably not a top priority for them. (It's probably just a PR device to make us feel that something is happening.) The site says 6-8 weeks for the replacement to be shipped. I'm a patient cuss. I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
          Mine is crossing the border from Canada so I hope customs doesn't mess with it. I've lost expensive stuff from ebay because of customs...
          Definitely feeling your pain. I got my money back though, so it was all good. Surely they can't misplace a teeny little mail though? Then again, they haven't gotten my confirmation yet either... *glares suspiciously*

Guess we just have to be patient
          Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Has anyone received the new disc yet? I had a few questions, namely:

1) Did the exchange go smoothly?
            2) Did you send the disc 5 jewel case OR the proof of purchase?
            3) Does Threads now have commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by tflux
              Has anyone received the new disc yet? I had a few questions, namely:

1) Did the exchange go smoothly?
              2) Did you send the disc 5 jewel case OR the proof of purchase?
              3) Does Threads now have commentary?
              I do not know, Tau'ri. I have considered blasting the MGM studios and taking mine by force of arms, but in my benevolence I have decided to send out for Mine as well... damn them, I had to cut out my proof-of-purchase!

*shakes fist in anger*

Comment

Yup, it just sucks, my seasons 1-8 stargate collection just feels so incomplete and cheap without that last disk sitting on my shelf there
                SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Checked mine yesterday and it said they still haven't received it. Mailed it on Nov. 18. They are SOOOOOOOOOOO slow. Mine is crossing the border from Canada so I hope customs doesn't mess with it. I've lost expensive stuff from ebay because of customs...it just went missing once it reached the border (tracked packages) so I don't trust those people.
                  Why are you sending yours across the border? I thought there was a separate Canadian address for you Canadian fans. That way you didn't have to mess with sending it to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Why are you sending yours across the border? I thought there was a separate Canadian address for you Canadian fans. That way you didn't have to mess with sending it to the US.
                    Well you'd think they would set up something here but once I filled out the form and printed the 'certificate' the rebate address was New Jersey. So I followed the instructions and mailed it to the US. There was no mention of a Canadian address for me to send it to. I believe there is a Canadian address for the exchange of the Atlantis DVD mix-up since it only affected us up here. I didn't want to chance it so I followed the rebate to the letter and mailed it to New Jersey.

Comment

Well you'd think they would set up something here but once I filled out the form and printed the 'certificate' the rebate address was New Jersey. So I followed the instructions and mailed it to the US. There was no mention of a Canadian address for me to send it to. I believe there is a Canadian address for the exchange of the Atlantis DVD mix-up since it only affected us up here. I didn't want to chance it so I followed the rebate to the letter and mailed it to New Jersey.
                      Actually, you're right. I confused the Canadian Atlantis rebate address with the Threads Rebate address. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        Actually, you're right. I confused the Canadian Atlantis rebate address with the Threads Rebate address. My apologies.
                        Aw no worries. You had me concerned for a second until I checked...whew

Comment

Ok. So I get a cupon from a 3rd party company. I then have to either cut up the packaging, or send the whole clamshell with disk to a different 3rd party company?
                          I definately do not have warm fuzzies about any of this.
                          What guarantees are there that I'm actually gonna get the clamshell and disk back intact or at all?
                          This is just like WB and their Thundercats screw up, and that all ended in tears.
                          Does anyone know where I could locate a number to call and actually talk with a live person?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryfe2_12
                            Ok. So I get a cupon from a 3rd party company. I then have to either cut up the packaging, or send the whole clamshell with disk to a different 3rd party company?
                            I definately do not have warm fuzzies about any of this.
                            What guarantees are there that I'm actually gonna get the clamshell and disk back intact or at all?
                            This is just like WB and their Thundercats screw up, and that all ended in tears.
                            Does anyone know where I could locate a number to call and actually talk with a live person?
                            That's why i only sent the rebate form from checkmyrebate.com and the inner slipsheet with the proof of purchase square on it. I kept the disc (as it's optional to send the disc).

Comment

im not sure which volume contains the threads episode, but will the individual R2 DVDs have the full length version of the episode?
                              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

CheckMyRebate is owned by Tristar. How is it third party?

Comment

Working...
                                X