Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did indeed look very good. Classic Sg1 kinda stuff.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
      I know! I remember reading that too. I mean, what the hell?! Kull warriors, P-90's, huge shoot out in the SGC, Abyos etc. Looked pretty true to me! Wasn't it supposed to have been very near completion when it got cancelled?
      Yeah, I'm sure it was mere months from release when they suddenly pulled the plug.
      sigpic

Comment

FTR, I still wish they would take the voice acting files and give us some kind of animated adventure or something, so it's not a total loss. It'd probably be around half an hour long, but whatev.

A good extra feature for the Children of the Gods: Final Cut or first Atlantis DVD movie...
        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Wow, it has been quite awhile since I was reminded of this game. Yeah, it would have been nice to have. Real nice. After all this time though, I doubt we'll ever see it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not expecting a release but they could even just give a plot summary since its never coming out, I really wanted to know what that "Ancient Evil" from the end of the trailer was.
            sigpic
            Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

I'm not expecting a release but they could even just give a plot summary since its never coming out, I really wanted to know what that "Ancient Evil" from the end of the trailer was.
              The only thing we know is that the bad guys were going to be called the Haaken and were an alien race that the Ancients managed to trap away in subspace. Anubis in season 8 would come along and free them forming an alliance with them. I think Oma and Shifu were going to try and help SG-1 stop them. At least thats what I think was supposed to happen.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                The only thing we know is that the bad guys were going to be called the Haaken and were an alien race that the Ancients managed to trap away in subspace. Anubis in season 8 would come along and free them forming an alliance with them. I think Oma and Shifu were going to try and help SG-1 stop them. At least thats what I think was supposed to happen.
                Awww, that sounds so cool now I wish I could play it even more!
                Thanks for that.
                sigpic
                Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Awww, that sounds so cool now I wish I could play it even more!
                  Thanks for that.
                  No problem

Heres a link to try which has a picture of a Haaken from the game http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Haaken

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think it's too late for a release of The Alliance. I think we have to hope that Stargate Worlds is successful, and someone decides to make further Stargate games, and we get another FPS/action game.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                      No problem

Heres a link to try which has a picture of a Haaken from the game http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Haaken
                      Hmmm, interesting, looks sort of like a cross between a Kull and an Unas.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X