This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan
    Absolutely and there is no doubt there is a need and want for one in this instance. The problem is MGM are now gun shy when it comes to FPS games relating to Stargate.

It's not impossible, just difficult
    So the question is, how do we let MGM know we want this still? A survey?

Comment

Nathan: Do you think MGM will make an announcement as to the status of this game or is this all internet rumor?

I have emailed them asking why Target and Amazon are doing preorders if it's not going to be released and they haven't responded. Not that I expected a response mind you, but I thought if the game wasn't on they would request they remove the listing from the sites - and they haven't.

Comment

I sure hope its not just a internet rumor.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pattirose
          Nathan: Do you think MGM will make an announcement as to the status of this game or is this all internet rumor?

I have emailed them asking why Target and Amazon are doing preorders if it's not going to be released and they haven't responded. Not that I expected a response mind you, but I thought if the game wasn't on they would request they remove the listing from the sites - and they haven't.
          I doubt they will release anything. There have been 2 false starts with that, in that they were meant to release announcements twice already. The most recent thing they have done is kill the stargate-thealliance.com web site.

Comment

Such a waste of a great concept for a SG-1 game. I really would have loved to see this game completed.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yeah its a shame, but its the problem with games, they cost millions to make, which is y theres alot of games canceled as they jsut dont have the moeny to continue or dont think its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                yeah its a shame, but its the problem with games, they cost millions to make, which is y theres alot of games canceled as they jsut dont have the moeny to continue or dont think its worth it
                That's the thing though. I think this game would have been worth completing. We all got royally screwed.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  That's the thing though. I think this game would have been worth completing. We all got royally screwed.
                  In more ways than one...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                    In more ways than one...
                    Yes, indeed.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      but the problem is, would it make enough money back to cover the production costs in the first place.

not everyone into SG-1 will also be into playing games, so not all fans would buy the game, and also, its unlikly that many ppl not into stargate will buy the game either, theres too much competetion for those types of games.
                      it doesn't really have much to offer over other games of its type for non stargate fans

these are the sorta things the company will look at to descied if they get the funding the finish the game

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow View Post
                        but the problem is, would it make enough money back to cover the production costs in the first place.
                        in there all merchandise problems lie...

Comment

Is the game actually still being made?
                          Hi I'm new.

Kaz

Comment

Nobody knows but MGM, but if Duke Nukem Forever can stay in development then anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz04 View Post
                              Is the game actually still being made?
                              Hi I'm new.

Kaz
                              Welcome!

btw - to your question, Nathan says no....

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                                Welcome!

btw - to your question, Nathan says no....
                                Im new also.. whos Nathan?.. dose he work for MGM?.. if he dosen't then.. we really don't know now do we?

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
                                Nobody knows but MGM, but if Duke Nukem Forever can stay in development then anything is possible.
                                LMAO.. yeah i hope so im a true gamer.. and i'd probably finish alliance in 24 hours.. but.. i'd play it more then anything in the world.
                                www.xboxlivenation.com - #1 Xbox Live MVP Community!

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag
                                : SessionsMon

Currently Playing: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Comment

Working...
                                X