• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daaamn
    Dazmeister
    Prim'tah

you got Owned LOL

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

well, i can wait for a release date, but if i do all that waiting for a crappy game, i might have a lawsuit of my own.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Does anyone else find it ironic that the game is called 'The Alliance', when the two companies making it are fighting a legal battle against each other?
        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I thought their intention was to make a good game to satisfy us fans in the first place and secondly gamers in general. Now those 2 are fighting because Jowood cancelled it. Pff so they are going to court and what is going to happen meanwhile?? Shame on those 2 companies
          Lord Zedd

Comment

all i want is a quality SG game to play, i dont really care who produces it, i dont care what platform and i dont care when, i just want a SG that is good quality and has enough depth and scale to seem worth it.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

how can the game makers say they are going to release even if they are going to court. can't the other company block them form releasing it

Comment

If I were you, I wouldn't count on Alliance being released anytime soon, if at all. If JoWood pulled out, there had to be a very good reason. And who wants a mediocre game anyway? I'd sooner wait for one worthy of the name Stargate.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i think they should just wait till they can get a quality production company on it. Preferably one behind a great game we already know. I'm prepared to wait eons for this game if I'm assured the game will be quality and worth my 50 bucks.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

id love it if rockstar games done it, and created a whole SG universe that we could interact with like in the GTA games, like u start as 1 person from 1 race, or as a member of a team. a mission could be: get a teltak, go pick up a tokra opperative in exchange for upgraded shields ect ect.....that kinda game would be worth waiting for and totally possible given the capabilities of the next generation of consoles.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    11000! green me

Comment

Just because you've never heard of Perception before doesn't mean they're incapable of making a good product.

Case in point: CroTeam.

I also tend to find that major development houses tend to suck ass at making good games, and tend to focus on watering their games down in order to make it enjoyable for the lowest common denominator players.

Second case in point: EA Games. Yes, I know EA is a publisher, but they retain a ridiculous degree of creative control over their games--which, almost without exception, are all watered down and dull.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

rockstar games are amazing, ive had vice city for 3years and am still enjoying it, ive never heard on perception or CroTeam and EA are mainly sport game based which suck in general anyways.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking! And also you should be able to create your own team when you finish the game as a reward then use them to complete missions on unlocked universes, oooooo, i need to be on the production team. And that'd all be SMOKING on a nextgen console. For instance, that Elder Ages game for the nextgen X-box (or whatever that game is called) I read about how it would be in Gameinformer - THAT'S what I'm thinking of for the Stargate game universe. Completly immersive for a hardcore SG-1/SGA fan.

DigiFluid: Hold the phone! I think EA's pretty good at games, sure, they can be a tad outrageous, but MOH? SSX? NFL? Not dull to moi...
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Yer but the great thing about perception is they're stargate fans themselves so they're gona know what we want from a stargate game, anyway everything I've seen of the game already is amazing, I'm not worried about it at all.

Comment

Like most of you, I don't care who finishes the game and releases it. I just want it to be worthy of having the name stargate on it, and would like it out at least some time next year. Any longer than that and my head may explode.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i would still prefer any GTA type SG game over a typical mission/objective CDS type game any day, i love free roam games, they allow for so much more than other games, imagine a four player, fully imersive, limitless universe game in a Stargate context, imagine the vehicles, the weapons, the storys, the whole thing would be amazing!
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X