Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans to run some kind of voting contest for a Fan Favorite figure like Hasbro does for Star Wars? If no plans, is this something you would even consider in the future?
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Sooooo many Daniels. You're trying to send me broke, aren't you? In the words of a very great man, "thanks, send more".

Comment

Why have the Atlantis Figures been pushed back to Nov. 21, 2007 (On the DST website)? I was looking forward to them coming out in August
        sigpic

Comment

So Any answers to those questions yet?

Comment

I've had problems with the hands on all of mine, whether its holding a gun or the hands coming off. Also, they don't seem tos tand up very well. I built a display on top of one of my bookcases and every few days I hear a strange crashing sound in my house and only recently figure out what it was. Now, mind you I have cats so it COULD have been a lot of things..
            Anyone else lose Daniel Jackson's glasses? I did. Twice. Wasn't lucky enough to find them the second time. Stupid gravity..
            "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Round 7 of the Q&A is now live at GateWorld -- and it's a big one!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...igure_qa.shtml

Thanks to everyone for participating.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Which version of Desert Combat O'Neill will we be seeing: Jacketed, brown t-shirt or black t-shirt?

Comment

(Sorry for double post)

When figures are pushed back on the DST website, is that so they don't conflict with other figures' releases, are they not ready yet or both?

Comment

You said that your are probably going to make a Black Ops Carter, but will you also be making Black Ops versions of Mitchell, Vala, and Jonas? And if so would Mitchell come with the DHD peice still?

Perfecto!

Comment

- Will we see more waves based on uniforms for SG-1 and maybe Atlantis? (Woodland camo, black ops, etc.)

- Will SG-1 figures get holsters now that the Atlantis figures will have them?
                      Last edited by Jedigreedo; 28 March 2008, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Are we to expect that the regular action figures will be delayed for the developement of the 12" figures?

Are there any plans to do anything like minimates, since DST is expanding the Stargate toy oppourtunities?

Comment

What was the decision that lead to the introduction of the 12 inch figures? Does this mean that the number of characters in the existing 7 inch scale will be cut back for any reason, or are the two lines working indipendantly of each other?

Does the introduction of the 12 inch line have any implications for the Atlantis line of figures in addition to SG1?

It was once said (I think!) that once a wave is announced, the next one is on the drawing board. Does this mean that SG1 wave 5, and Atlantis wave 3 is waiting in the wings? If yes, is there a timeframe to an announcement for them?
                          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

- Are the unpainted casetoppers done with? If so, will we be getting more case toppers like the Blue garrison uniform Daniel?

- With DST having Colm Meaney's headsculpt for the upcoming wave 4 of TNG, does this increase the chance of him being made in the Atlantis line for his Genii character?

- Will there be any special figure promotions for the SG-1 movies?
                            Last edited by Jedigreedo; 28 March 2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

With many fans unable to get the case toppers (like the blue uniform Jackson) due to its scarce numbers, do you plan in the future to make them available in larger quantities? thank you.

Comment

- Very awesome work on the new P90, it's leaps and bounds better than the previous version. There is one big flaw about it though; the magazine. The bronze/goldish paint used on the sides is a good representation of the transparent plastic magazines, but in the future could the top of the magazine be painted as well? When you look at it from any angle aside the bottom or side it ruins the effect that it's a separate piece of the gun.

- The rear of the Ancient Drone has a hole in it (mostly hidden by the tails/tentacles). Was a stand originally in mind for it, or is there something planned for it to connect to in the future?
                                Last edited by Jedigreedo; 28 March 2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X