Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The desert camo uniforms in wave 4 seem to have green "splotches", which look nothing like the desert uniforms from the show. Will the color be changed before wave 4 goes into production?
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

What colour will the Jonas figure be?

When can we expect a Black Ops Carter?

Comment

Hi DST,

Recently Gateworld started a "vote for your favorite three" poll, just for fun. - Would DST ever consider running such a poll, with the most popular character being made as a "fans choice" release?
        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Why do none of the Daniel figures to date include vests?

Comment

Hi DST -

You recently announced that the Desert Combat figures will come with the transport rings - how will the rings be broken up with the figures? One ring per figure to build four rings, or the total number of five rings but in "quarter stacked segments?"

Additionally,

Does this mean that future SG1 and Atlantis main cast figure sets will have a different piece of equipment or technology from the Stargate world to build, like the Earth Gate with Green Offworld SG1, The Malp with Desert Combat SG1, and the Atlantis gate with Waves 1 and 2 of Atlantis?
            Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 11 May 2007, 10:09 AM.
            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

The one figure I would like to see more than any other is a Kull Warrior / Super Soldier. Since you now have Anubis, it would make sense. I will definitely buy several too, to have surrounding the Anubis figure.

Comment

DST, i was wondering about somthing why do the sg-1 teams don't have the air force patch? you have the sg-1 patch ans the earth patch but why not the air force patch? is it due to copy right from the air force or there was no time?
                "Daniel?"
                "For crying out loud!!"
                "Roddney?"
                "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Will DST consider making an accessory pack of weapons and show specific artifacts and items? (Something along the lines of the Buffy weapons and magic packs)?

I'd buy 2-3 packs, I'm sure others would as well.

My other question is, will the Daniel/Anubis 2-pack include Daniel's gate piece?

Thanks!!

Comment

What is DST doing about all of the broken hands that are happenning with the COL MITCHELL figures?

My first COL MITCHELL figure had his left hand broke off.

My second COL MITCHELL figure had his right hand broke off.

The store i bought it from will not exchange or return the figure.

DST has not been answering my emails about how to replace the figure.
                    Once a MARINE, Always a MARINE

God Bless, Protect, and Speed,

Robert Emmett Stephen Doyle IX

Irish by ancestry, American by birth, but MARINE by the grace of God.
                    Fortitudine Vincit, In Deo Speramus, Semper Fidelis

SEMPERTOONS: http://www.sempertoons.com/
                    SEMPERTOONS Store: www.cafepress.com/sempertoons

Comment

Can we get some answers soon please?

Comment

1) Will the Jonas Quinn figure be in a desert camo uniform like the rest of wave 4, or in the regular green SG-1 outfit?

2) Why were there no accessories with the Daniel / Anubis two-pack?

3) Will the SG-1 and Atlantis series' be alternated (say, one wave of SG-1 figures, them a wave of Atlantis figures, then SG-1 again and so forth) or will the two series be released independently of each other?

4) Which of these villains are we most likely to see in action figure form first: Apophis, Baal, or Adria?
                        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

DST, can you tell us which colors the jonas figure will have? is it going to be green like the regular sg-1 figures or the desert cambat colors like series 4? also is it possable for DST to do the same format you did with the replacment gate piece, but for the missing vest for the daniel jackson figure? thanks.
                          "Daniel?"
                          "For crying out loud!!"
                          "Roddney?"
                          "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Questions for Part 7 are being delivered to DST today! We should have answers posted on the GateWorld home page soon.

Thanks, everybody!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Is there any plan to make an alternate bottom section of the Atlantis gate so that we can use the gate as an offworld gate or a spacegate?
                              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Will there be a Black Ops Samantha Carter figure, in series 5 maybe?
                                Greetings O´Neill (signature by me)

Comment

Working...
                                X