This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, here we go.

COWEN: The Genii were once a great confederation of planets. Millennia ago, the Wraith had driven us to the brink of total annihilation. Our forefathers sought the protection of bunkers such as these -- originally created for wars long forgotten -- and it was here that a small number of our people managed to survive undetected. Over the course of many, many years, generation after generation, we have made technological developments here in secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
      Yep, here we go.

COWEN: The Genii were once a great confederation of planets. Millennia ago, the Wraith had driven us to the brink of total annihilation. Our forefathers sought the protection of bunkers such as these -- originally created for wars long forgotten -- and it was here that a small number of our people managed to survive undetected. Over the course of many, many years, generation after generation, we have made technological developments here in secret.
      OK, thanx. so the Ganii were once prety advanced, they prbably lost a lot of tech when their civilisation was wiped out.

Comment

I never remembered that bit about the Genii. Pretty intersting. But i dont think Ronons gun is from the Genii or his people. Like someone else said, all the Traveller tech has a red glow. Their weapons, their ships, their shields. Im pretty sure the gun is Traveller tech.

And as for the Genii. Them haveing a fast empire is kinda scary. Especially since their trying to produce Nukes. Not good. Im glad they dont know the new location of Atlantis.
        What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
          I never remembered that bit about the Genii. Pretty intersting. But i dont think Ronons gun is from the Genii or his people. Like someone else said, all the Traveller tech has a red glow. Their weapons, their ships, their shields. Im pretty sure the gun is Traveller tech.

And as for the Genii. Them haveing a fast empire is kinda scary. Especially since their trying to produce Nukes. Not good. Im glad they dont know the new location of Atlantis.
          I always thought ronon's gun was from sateda. I wondered why after the episode sateda, he didn't lead some people back to scavange weapons from the caches hidden on his planet. He obviously knew where things were hidden (from that ep)

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post

Their too primitive, they are only trying to produce nukes, they only pose a real threat to the sg teams, atlantis is safe, theres a powerful sheild on the gate and the genii don't do the whole space travel thing. I'm sure it's traveller it doesn't only fit in with their tech it was their standard side arm.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
              Their too primitive, they are only trying to produce nukes, they only pose a real threat to the sg teams, atlantis is safe, theres a powerful sheild on the gate and the genii don't do the whole space travel thing. I'm sure it's traveller it doesn't only fit in with their tech it was their standard side arm.

To true. Well they did mange to steal some C4 once. But im not worried about their nukes now. Your absolutly right. Their too primitive. What im worried about is that they will eventually advanced to something like a MArk 8 or Mark 9. Then we will be screwed.
              What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X