No announcement yet.

The Beds In Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So getting back to the toilet/restroom/jacks whatever ya call it where are they and what are they like?

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
      So getting back to the toilet/restroom/jacks whatever ya call it where are they and what are they like?
      Well see they aren't toilets as we know it. When you go into the shower you sit on the platform and you feel a little vibrating sensation and all waste matter is dematerialized and transported from your body.. no work necessary.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

the whole city is a) way too small to be the lost continent, the so called most advanced city in existance and b) not a touch on what the ancients are capable of

IMO the city is great, looks fine, is advanced enough, although power sources are a problem now i think it will get alot better ZPM's plugged in ( u gotta remember that 5 NR are about 5% of a ZPM's capacity, nad the city is running ok with that)

as for atlantis being the lost 'continent' i hope we get a bigger chunk of advanced city as part of the whole 'higher purpose' deal.
        as for the beds and toilets the team probley brought inflatable mattrasses (sp?) with them and the toilet are probley just like our own but made out of trinium and use an advanced enzyme to decompose the waste, unless the whole beam out theory in right and then id get worried in case u coughed half way though and it took something valuble!
        as to recreational facility's i think they did have thme at first but as the war started and people flocked to atlantis for protection they were converted/ hidden to provide living accomodation, we just need to have the power/ATA gene to find out where they were and reactivate them, IMO each peir will have a room the equivalent to a sports part in one room, for those of you who saw gattica that water pool that used a tremill system look very ancient/atlantis compatible, and a muscle work out machine that has all the fittings or just make u do a mental workout and give u TK!
        JMO anyway.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

We just gotta wait for some new seasons...
          JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
          VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
          MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
          LANDRY
          : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
          Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
          Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
          Mmm... Green...

Comment

lets hope it goes for more than a few eh......
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              lets hope it goes for more than a few eh......
              well i would hope all of us would hope that, if you don't then why are you here

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                if you don't then why are you here
                People still have a right to Gateworld, even if they don't like Atlantis that much. (E.G. BSG 1980. Most fans don't even consider it canon!)
                JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                LANDRY
                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                  People still have a right to Gateworld, even if they don't like Atlantis that much. (E.G. BSG 1980. Most fans don't even consider it canon!)
                  I never said they didn't have a right to be here,but it still rasies a good question y would they be in this, one of the StarGate areas, if they don't like stargate

Also what does canon mean people are always saying it but i have no idea what it means

Comment

i never said i didnt like stargate, i wouldnt of wrote more on this site than in my entire GCSE coursework combined if i didnt like stargate would i. i wished ud get off my case, every post i write lately u smack down - ure like another guy who used to do that on here (no names)
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      i never said i didnt like stargate, i wouldnt of wrote more on this site than in my entire GCSE coursework combined if i didnt like stargate would i. i wished ud get off my case, every post i write lately u smack down - ure like another guy who used to do that on here (no names)
                      r u talking to me?

Comment

Also what does canon mean people are always saying it but i have no idea what it means
                        Once again, the Omnipedia has the answer
                        http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/faq.shtml#2
                        LANDRY
                        Mmm... Green...

Comment

r u talking to me?
                          yes.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

well i would hope all of us would hope that, if you don't then why are you here
                            i wasn't talking about you (specifically), i was talking about you (in General)

Sorry for the Confusion

Comment

Ok, this is getting off topic and possibly a little agresive so I will bring the thread back on topic...

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                              Well see they aren't toilets as we know it. When you go into the shower you sit on the platform and you feel a little vibrating sensation and all waste matter is dematerialized and transported from your body.. no work necessary.
                              Actually that is a good idea, except it would really need to vibrate, except for comfort, and the waste would have to be transported out of the body and then dematerialized.

Owen Macri

Comment

Well that was stupid of me, for the waste to be transported out it must be dematerialized. Sorry!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X