No announcement yet.

Atlantis Extinction revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy Atlantis is returning to Pegasus. No matter what it takes to get there. And I'm glad they are not spending half the movie dithering about going back. Just get them to Pegasus where they belong, ASAP. This is just the first couple of scenes, I want to see Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon show up sooner rather than later or I will join in the sentiment here.
    sigpic

Comment

bad idea. another big plot device
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Bad start!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Not to sound totally ignorant, but does the moon revolve so that we eventually see all sides of it, or is one side always facing the earth?
          The same side of the moon always faces Earth.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            The same side of the moon always faces Earth.
            I thought so. So Atlantis could actually be on the moon on the far side, which no one on earth with a telescope could see. It doesn't have to be in space.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I thought so. So Atlantis could actually be on the moon on the far side, which no one on earth with a telescope could see. It doesn't have to be in space.
              Correct
              sigpic

Comment

In the current lack of stargate i would be grateful for a Scrubs ripoff set in the stargate universe , but when you compare it to the best moments of the series , well i can't seem to think that this is a part of the same show that gave us some great stories
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

I can understand relocating Atlantis to the far side of the moon. Should Atlantis ever fall to an invasion, pathogen, or explosive sent through the stargate; Earth would be protected. However, letting it go any further than the moon is stupid at best.

Comment

I wonder what they'll do in terms of air supply. Maybe they'll go the Unending route with an Asgard matter replicator?

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
                      I wonder what they'll do in terms of air supply. Maybe they'll go the Unending route with an Asgard matter replicator?
                      city has been underwater, city has been adrift in space, not once have they talked about air supply

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        city has been underwater, city has been adrift in space, not once have they talked about air supply

As regards to the underwater thing, the air hasn't been used up in over 10 thousand years, only a little stale but nevertheless. Only Elizabeth was there and she was in stasis. And the city was adrift only for a short while.
                        But if they were originally planning Atlantis as a permanent base on the moon they must have thought it up. Maybe plants??

Comment

You should know this from elementary school science. Humans exhale carbon dioxide, plants absorb it and release oxygen. Viola!

Comment

I doubt we have enough plants on the city to recycle all the air..

Comment

Obviously, they would have to bring vegetation to the city before flying off to the moon.

Comment

They didn't have nearly enough plants in the first biosphere for oxygen. Besides, they wouldn't get enough sunlight even if they had enough plants. And who'd water them?

I thought oxygen was part of life support anway.
                                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
                                X