SGA Season 4 DVD set: News, articles, reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
    It seems like that would not be happening. Sci Fi channel had been releasing the last season of the show about two weeks before the next season starts. The just release Battlestar Galatica on March 18 and the new season stars April 4.
    But SciFi has nothing to do with MGM and when they put stuff out. They are out of the loop so to speak.

But then, it can only help the S5 ratings (hopefully) to have S4 available and hyping the show. MGM would want higher ratings too. It's a no-brainer.

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      I wouldn't because I don't watch nor care about Family Guy.
      Agreed!!!. I bought SGA season 3.
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Joe Flanigan Should've done Outcast as a Commentary since that was his idea. Hey when are they going to do a Special Feature on Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard") or is he becoming too popular like Richard Dean Anderson ("Jack O'Neill")

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Joe Flanigan Should've done Outcast as a Commentary since that was his idea. Hey when are they going to do a Special Feature on Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard") or is he becoming too popular like Richard Dean Anderson ("Jack O'Neill")
          There are probably a gazillion variables on who does commentaries. They don't get paid to do them, so that's an additional xxx hours out of their free time, and JF apparently puts in a lot of hours each week, then flies home on the weekend to CA so he may opt to see his kids rather than spend half a day or a full day doing a commentary. Too bad they can't just give him a tape recorder and say, here, watch it in front of the TV at home with the family and have everybody make comments

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            There are probably a gazillion variables on who does commentaries. They don't get paid to do them, so that's an additional xxx hours out of their free time, and JF apparently puts in a lot of hours each week, then flies home on the weekend to CA so he may opt to see his kids rather than spend half a day or a full day doing a commentary. Too bad they can't just give him a tape recorder and say, here, watch it in front of the TV at home with the family and have everybody make comments
            That would be great - it'd be fun to hear what the kids would say about being in the scene with dad.
            sigpic

Comment

Joe's latest blog entry says that, as far as he knows, no actors are doing commentaries for season 4. I'm assuming (hoping) Joe just does not know whereof he speaks because he is not directly involved in producing the DVDs beyond his own commentary. Prion knows better, right?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Joe's latest blog entry says that, as far as he knows, no actors are doing commentaries for season 4. I'm assuming (hoping) Joe just does not know whereof he speaks because he is not directly involved in producing the DVDs beyond his own commentary. Prion knows better, right?
                Probably know as much as Joe That info came from a Fox release; I gather Joe is too busy producing (let's hope) the show rather than tracknig down who does commentaries

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Probably know as much as Joe That info came from a Fox release; I gather Joe is too busy producing (let's hope) the show rather than tracknig down who does commentaries
                  Thanks.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Well if July 8th is the official release date for season 4, I'm already waiting in line for it!
                    sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

July 8th now confirmed by TVShowsonDVD.com.

After last September's big release of the 3rd Season set, fans have been wondering when Stargate: Atlantis - Season 4 will make it to DVD. While we're still waiting on official word from MGM Studios and distributor Fox Home Entertainment, the word among our industry friends is that we'll get this next package on July 8th.

No word yet on pricing, specs, detailed contents, or box art. But stay tuned and we'll keep you updated!
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                        that's what the Fox info said too

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                          Thanks Ugly Pig, for the confirmed source.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hopefully it'll be July 8. We're attempting to confirm it now, as TVShowsOnDVD doesn't list a source yet.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                              Hopefully it'll be July 8. We're attempting to confirm it now, as TVShowsOnDVD doesn't list a source yet.
                              I'm going with the Fox info on July 8th myself.

Comment

FOX info? I haven't seen anybody attribute a source yet.
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X