This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiefchucky
    Joe Flanigan must have been REALLY agitated on the set when he read that edition of the New York Times.
    LOL! I'd never thought of that...

On the upside, must be saving the production a fortune...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

ok lets get something straight. this was the NEW YORK TIMES. the times is a ridiculous liberal paper that lies through their teeth. (yes i am conservative but that opens us up to a whole big slew of problems that i dont want to get into now)
      in short, dont listen to the times.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
        ok lets get something straight. this was the NEW YORK TIMES. the times is a ridiculous liberal paper that lies through their teeth. (yes i am conservative but that opens us up to a whole big slew of problems that i dont want to get into now)
        in short, dont listen to the times.
        That's most papers...they are all full of crap...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Obviously these people haven't even watched SGA with an open mind. SGA is better than 99% of that drama/crime/sitcom junk on the other stations
          Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Working...
          X