Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just shared this with my mom. I'm buying Seasons 3&5 tomorrow. lol

Comment

Seasons 3&5 came in the mail yesterday. Season 5 was in the new slip packing, but Season 3 was in the cardboard sleeve with three slim cases. I thought they were all in the new packaging? I don't plan to exchange my DVD, but I also don't like being mislead.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        Seasons 3&5 came in the mail yesterday. Season 5 was in the new slip packing, but Season 3 was in the cardboard sleeve with three slim cases. I thought they were all in the new packaging? I don't plan to exchange my DVD, but I also don't like being mislead.
        They still sell them in the old packaging, if you look on Amazon good enough, they sell both versions separately.

Comment

I couldn't find the "new version" of Season 3 on Amazon. I just assumed the one version listed would feature the new packaging.

Comment

That's weird...

I would talk to customer service.
            sigpic

Comment

Idk if it's everywhere, but I was at Walmart today and all seasons in new packaging are 15 bucks each. Was really tempted to update my collection but I held back. SG-1 as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello!

Is there any difference with the content of the DVDs or is it just the packages different? I have the first season of the first release and I want to get the rest of the series at some point. I just want to know.

Comment

Working...
                X