Wraith Stunner Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    The only Stargate related models I make at the moment..
    Hi PH,
    I noted in your posts that you have a Ronon Dex gun and a Puddle Jumper as well as the wraith pistol are you still doing thess as well and do you have photos?
    sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I will if I ever get them finished.. Real life keeps getting in the way..

Comment

I can relate to that, I am retired and still can't find enough hours in the day to do eveything... If you are still selling the wraith Stunners I am interested in getting one, let me know when you find tme to get into it again, from the photos you obviously have a great tallent and a keen eye for detail.
        sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I can give the stunner a lot of time over the next day or so.. then I have family coming to visit.. they don't like it when I disappear out to the shed after they've travelled so far to see me..

Comment

I can give the stunner a lot of time over the next day or so.. then I have family coming to visit.. they don't like it when I disappear out to the shed after they've travelled so far to see me..
            That sounds great just let me know how much and a Paypay Acc or whatever to pay for it I just had a package sent from bristol and as long as it is less than 500 grams the royal mail postage should be around 14 pounds plus the post pack just add these to the price, I will PM the address details

Comment

The Stunner is about halfway done now Will try to keep working on it.. need a way to distract my family...

Comment

Mine arrived today and I totally love it!!!

Comment

*survived the visit from family... and tonsillitis* Then I caught a cold ...But the stunner is almost done, just need to finish painting it

Comment

*wonders* ...The mould is still good, lasted far longer than I thought it would.. should I make some more of these? wibble.png

Comment

If you still in the business of Stunner-making, I'd definitely be interested in acquiring one from you.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It is nice work, well worth the money, mine is now in a glass case and I have a custom stand coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
                          It is nice work, well worth the money, mine is now in a glass case and I have a custom stand coming.
                          Where did you get the stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            If you still in the business of Stunner-making, I'd definitely be interested in acquiring one from you.
                            I already have one started...

Comment

I already have one started...
                              Then let's do business.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Then let's do business.
                                I'll start first thing in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X