• Show
Clear All

It looks really good!!
    "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Are there any left?

Comment

Indeed I still have the mould so I can cast more..

Comment

Have to say they are very nicely done and love the paint up on them Great price too!

Comment

*wonders if anyone is still interested in these*...

Comment

How steadfast is the paint and what happens if the model gets dropped?

Also, using xe.com currency converter, I would select GBP for British Pound, right?
              Last edited by WraithTech; 24 June 2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I guess that depends on the height from which it is dropped.. Falling from about table height I would expect it to survive... I've dropped them while making them and they haven't broken so the materials they're made from are strong. The paint is made up of three layers.. the primer, the acrylic main coat and a protective clear coat.

And GBP for British Pounds..

Comment

I want one!

Comment

I'll start on it first thing in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      I'll start on it first thing in the morning
                      Wonderful! If possible, may I order the darker color scheme such as this one you posted on the previous page here:
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post12172126
                      If not, I still want it either way.

Comment

It's possible ..I actually prefer to paint them that way...

Comment

*has finished the Stunner* The clear coat is drying now

Comment

*has finished the Stunner* The clear coat is drying now

Comment

*wonders if anyone is still interested in these*...
                              Hi PH
                              I would be very interested in your models, are the wraith stunners all you are making at the moment?
                              sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

The only Stargate related models I make at the moment..

Comment

Working...
                                X