No announcement yet.

Ronon's gun replica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get from a ebay auction or a LIVE auction? I have the books I can look up what one you have and help you locate it, the LIVE auction ones are on different site! Are you interested in selling it? I could def help you with that and get good price!
    www.stitchsloft.com
    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
    www.scifihero.net

Comment

I bought that one at the weekly E-Bay auctions. I just talked to a friend who also bought some items and asked him whether or not the COA or the receipt makes mention of the Lot number and I guess they don't. Until I return home, Friday, I won't have any other info other than the COA #. I'd be curious to know where it's posted at Propworx, just for my own curiosity. I recall looking at it at their site both before and after the auction, but I didn't bookmark it.

I don't know if I want to sell this or not. Really, I hadn't thought about it until I noticed this thread the other day. But, it's not doing me much good in a closet, either. My favorite props that I bought at the auctions were the Sodan staffs from Series 9. Absolutely wicked weapon. Whoever designed the blades had quite an imagination! But that's a little off topic, I guess!

Thanks, if you can locate the lot # with my COA, I'd appreciate it!

Comment

The pic you have is not Ronon's, that is considered a Travelers blaster. They just hinted later to where he may have gottten it or both him and Travelers have gotten it from a race we never saw!

Looks like the number was not entered properly I know some mine are not working either... Do you know about when you bought it? I found these two sold on ebay as well...

http://archive.propworx.com/1010/412
        http://archive.propworx.com/1010/1194

Did you buy it FROM Propworx? I was curious if someone may have bought it at a live auction THEN resold it to you on ebay with the COA from them?

Then it could be one these from the 1st LIVE auctions... ONLY Travelers blasters were sold at the 2nd auction
        http://archive.propworx.com/1012/462
        http://archive.propworx.com/1012/463
        http://archive.propworx.com/1012/464
        www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
        www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
          I am thinking this one due to NO COA number AND listed with update of "This item was not sold as the high bidder did not remit payment. Therefore, it may be sold (or have been sold) at a later date."

So it maybe been put on ebay at later date and you got it, paperwork was not updated. I can prob get that fixed for you if you like! Just need to know some more facts!
          www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
          www.scifihero.net

Comment

Looking at the pictures I have to agree with Mouse that the earlier images provided by the replica-owner look much better - cooler if I may be so honest.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for all your help. Not being with the item or the paper work right now makes it difficult. But, I did buy it from the actual Propworx weekly Ebay auction. I know that I paid for it June 21, 2010. The COA # is 02289. I would assume that I paid for it the day after I won the Auction, so that would be the week the Lot in question was auctioned. Until I get home, that's all the info I can give you. Thanks a lot for taking your time to help me with this. I don't know whether this particular item was offered for sale before I won it or not. It seems like they would have noted that if that were the case because they seem to be pretty upfront about that type of thing. Anyway, thanks!

Comment

Well looks like it was sold around April 11, 2010, then not paid for so that would make it fit your time line... Let me know what you find at home, see if you can check your paypal history or find your invoice and I can try to get this updated for you. I am close with couple the guys soon as we match it we can get your COA imputed properly...
                www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                www.scifihero.net

Comment

This whole thread has made me real curious about this item, but the info was only a phone call and a fax away....

Invoice # sg21_11917 Order #170570122

Thanks so much for your help with this. I imagine if I ever did want to sell it a buyer would want to verify this information. When I get home I'm going to have to check the rest of my items. Have your friends ever mentioned if this type of thing is work in progress or should it all be in their database now? Thanks again!

Comment

Let me make call and see! =)
                    www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                    www.scifihero.net

Comment

Ok verdict is the website never got updated like it was supposed too and all that matters is you have your COA. That proves its the real deal. So that blue envelope in your bag is all you need!
                      www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                      www.scifihero.net

Comment

Thanks for your help and checking that out for me. I went through my purchases and just about half of them showed up on the site with the COA. Not bad, when you think about the vast number of items that they handled.... Again, thanks!

Comment

I would definitely be interested, need it for a Larrin costume!

Comment

Originally posted by ariamarier View Post
                            I would definitely be interested, need it for a Larrin costume!
                            You are wanting to do a Larrin Costume?
                            I love to help you and consult for you on that!
                            http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Larrin
                            www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                            www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                              You are wanting to do a Larrin Costume?
                              I love to help you and consult for you on that!
                              http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Larrin
                              Sorry, I don't know why I never got the notif for this, but yes, I'm hoping to have a Larrin costume for the upcoming Dragon Con. I was planning on getting the Frontier Models replica, but I'd love any help or advice! That goes for the costume, as well. It's a sight more complicated than anything else I've tried, between the spandex and leather.

Comment

There is a store on Ebay US called coolmodels that does replica weapons from all SCIFI series' and games. Here are couple of links.
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stargate-SG1...item564a8ec550
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stargate-Atl...item564a8ec546
                                sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Working...
                                X