DST Stargate Atlantis Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I don't think anyone else has posted this yet but here is what actionfigs.com have to say about the new figures

Why settle with one Stargate when you can have two?

Make room next to your SG-1 figures, Stargate: Atlantis is on its way. Diamond Select provided a first look at series one of the highly-anticipated Stargate: Atlantis figures at this year’s Toy Fair International. Fans that already have a fully assembled Stargate from series one and two of SG-1 will be happy with the all new Atlantis ‘build-a-gate’. Each figure from Atlantis series one and two will include a piece to either the Atlantis gate or the base it sits on. The Atlantis gate is a new sculpt and will be two sided, allowing for easier display.

Stargate: Atlantis Series 1 includes:
    Lt. Col. John Sheppard (plus variant)
    Dr. Elizabeth Weir (plus variant)
    Wraith (includes weapon from ancient chair-device)
    As with Diamond’s SG-1 series, all figures and accessories are being sculpted by Jean St. Jean Studios. Stargate: Atlantis series one is due in stores this September.

sounds good looks like the base they had was just a quick mock up, thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix View Post
      Am I the only one that loves the smirk on the Field Ops Sheppard? I saw it and busted out laughing.
      Oh I loved that! Of course I would only buy it for one reason and it has nothing to do with why most people will buy them.

I am kind of dreading the McKay one when it is *eventually* released, the pewter one was so not McKay (Even DH had to admit that it looked nothing like him) but once I have them both that ends my purchasing of SGA figures.

How tall are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        How tall are they?

7" is the average height.

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix View Post
          Am I the only one that loves the smirk on the Field Ops Sheppard? I saw it and busted out laughing.
          I couldn't help but laugh at the smirk either! I love it!

Can't wait till these get released.

Comment

Oh My Goodness! I just watched SGA Vengeance! (For the connection to SGA figures please see spoiler...)

Spoiler:
            I cant wait to get my SGA figures so I can make a diorama along with my Aliens Figures!! ROAR!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill View Post
              I think the field ops is the one in the red shirt and vest since she is base on the episode "long good bye". as for sheppard i really don't get the whole point of have two of the same colored sheppards, the only difference i see is that the "regular" sheppard has no vest and his jacket is open while the "field ops" has a vest and the jacket is close so what why make to of the same? if the "regular" sheppard or the "field ops" had a different color then it would make sense. all well, all i know is i am getting the "regular" wier and the "field ops" sheppard, and i still hope they fix the gate; because again it looks too small because of the missing bottom piece, so im hoping they make it bigger to make up for the missing piece.
              Yes, the two Sheppards look too similar.

Comment

Mild season 4 casting spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Given that Carter is joining the Atlantis cast next season, do you think we can expect a Carter figure in the SGA line? DST has already created two different Carter heads (one for the regular SG-1 figure, and a cap-less version for RepliCarter), so they would just need to create (or re-use) a female body wearing the Atlantis uniform.

Do you think we can expect this in a future wave?
                Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

If not I think A Weir/ replicarter head swap may be in order.

Comment

That would actually make a good mail-away figure for the Atlantis line.

Comment

Makes you wonder what uniform she will wear? (for all we know, she could be just wearing her formal military uniform)... but anyways, I think that would be an awesome idea for a mail away figure... or at least a Wraith Queen or a random Wraith minion.

Good idea.

Comment

I just wanted to let you all know that we do a Q&A over at trektoy.com and I slipped in a couple of questions about SG1 and found out a couple of things for you.

1. Black Ops Jackson and Col. Mitchell are both going to have the same legs as series one (no hinged knees).

2. The Atlantis gate will not be a complete circle. It will stop at the base.

Comment

Man that sucks you think dst would have at least make new legs with knee joint, damn im mad . as for the atlantis gate i was not suprise about that, thanks for the heads up.
                          "Daniel?"
                          "For crying out loud!!"
                          "Roddney?"
                          "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Hey guys just to let you know that cornerstorecomics.com has the atlantis figures for pre-order rght now, check it out. i have already pre-order dr. weir, col. sheppard, and field ops. sheppard.

edit: here is a quick link to the site:
                            cornerstorecomics.com/af_stargate_atlantis.html
                            Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 23 March 2007, 02:44 PM.
                            "Daniel?"
                            "For crying out loud!!"
                            "Roddney?"
                            "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Woah! Here are some things I have noticed:

1) Exclusive Weir is now wearing black clothes

2) Previews Exclusive Sheppard is now wearing a grey uniform (not blue)

3) Arrival is August/Sept 2007

Comments:

They are also available here:

www.bigbadtoystore.com (search Stargate)

We STILL do not know what their accessories are...

The gate still looks Awesome.

Thanks for the heads up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Black Ops Weir? That's a change.. o__o

I like it, but I don't remember Weir having a black Ops outfit. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X