• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook Man
    sigpic
    Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

I Believe the Children Are Our Future

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jus in Bello
        sigpic
        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

RoadKill
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Long-Distance Call
            sigpic
            Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

No Rest for the Wicked
                sigpic
                Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

On the Head of a Pin

Comment

99 Problems
                    sigpic
                    Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Red Sky at Morning
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Salvation
                        sigpic

Comment

Time After Time After Time

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Unforgiven

Comment

A Very Supernatural Christmas
                              sigpic
                              Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Weekend at Bobby's

Comment

Working...
                                X