X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Snork* I love these boys *dreamy*
    sigpic

Comment

Almost midnight here and I still wanted to read some fanfic tonight. I'll wait for verification from stars that I got the quote right (I thought Dean said, the MORE troubling question", not "most", but I could be wrong). Then I'll post a new one in the morning. Tomorrow's a holiday, so I'll have plenty of time to play!

Comment

Yup, that's the one, Crichiel. And I was wondering about the 'most' as well. I got this line from a transcript, so I used it as written. But I think I remembered 'more' as well.

Good night, looking forward to a new round tomorrow/later today... Geez, time zones.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for your patience, guys! I'd give you a hint, but we never seem to need them!!

---/----/---/--------/--/-----./-----/--/------/----/-----?

Comment

T?
            IMO always implied.

Comment

O
              sigpic

Comment

And R, please.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

T, O, and R - here you go:

-o-/----/-r-/-r------/--/---rt./-o---/--/------/---t/-----?

T, O, R
                  -

Comment

How 'bout an A
                    sigpic

Comment

And an N please
                      sigpic

Comment

A and N, then I HAVE to get on the treadmill today! (Today's entertainment while I run? I just finished Heart *sniff* and I'm up to Hollywood Babylon!) So give me an hour and then I'll be back!

-o-/----/ar-/-r-a--n-/--/--art./-o---/--/---a--/---t/--a--?

T, O, R, A, N
                        -

Comment

E
                          sigpic

Comment

S

Enjoy your workout!

Spoiler for off topic:
                            Spoiler:
                            I just got an awesome treadmill. My grandpa recently passed away and he'd just bought it. My grandma gave it to me. Can't wait to use it. I find the fact that it was my grandpas excellent motivation to use it. Especially since it's really high-end. It's still in the van though lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I was waiting for someone to say E!

-o-/---s/are/-rea--n-/--/-eart./-o---/-e/--ease/--st/-ea-e?

T, O, R, A, N, S, E
                              -

Continuing the OT

Spoiler:
                              Thanks, I had a great workout. The treadmill was the best investment I made. I am a wuss about the weather (plus in Minnesota, much of the year you are unable to workout outside), I hate exercise in general, plus I can't stand how time-consuming it is and how bored I get. With the treadmill, I lost all excuses. I am inside where the temp is perfect, and if I am going to watch at least an hour of tv a night, I might as well run while I am doing it. And if I pick an entertaining enough show, like say....Supernatural? The time flies by before you know it!

Comment

C

Spoiler:
                                That's my issue too. I hate being too hot and I find walking boring. No more excuses!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X