The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    Of course.... he gets tied to a chair in every episode! At least as far as I can remember.

Jeeez, I definitely need a full re-watch in the big hiatus.
    Yup, that's it to a T. Including the chair. By the pagan gods, by Gordon's henchmen, and by Rufus and Jo. Good job!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wow, another case of missing the forest for the trees. Great job iolanda!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        Wow, another case of missing the forest for the trees. Great job iolanda!
        Stars had to wave the solution right before my face until I mentioned it.

The next one is in the making, but I managed to knock myself out pretty good with antihistamines. Not the way I wanted to spend a great sunny afternoon like this, but I guess my bed is the only place I belong until the effects cool off. Stupid allergy
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Stars had to wave the solution right before my face until I mentioned it.

The next one is in the making, but I managed to knock myself out pretty good with antihistamines. Not the way I wanted to spend a great sunny afternoon like this, but I guess my bed is the only place I belong until the effects cool off. Stupid allergy
          Oh man, that sucks. Having your first taste of spring ruined by something like that... Hope the meds do their thing minus the side effects soon!

sigpic

Comment

I hope this one isn't too difficult:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

No idea which ep the first one's from, and just guessing the other two - Yellow Fever and The End?

sigpic

Comment

"The End" is right. They are all from S5, but that is obviously not what connects them.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

A wild guess here but...is it Cas not being his usual self?

The first one is drunk Cas from "99 Problems", the second pic is from "My Bloody Valentine" where Cas is effected by Famine and can't stop eating burgers/redmeat and the last is "The End" where Cas is Hippie Cas.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

The episodes are right, and Cas ist right - but Cas not being himself is not what I meant.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

The episodes are right, and Cas ist right - but Cas not being himself is not what I meant.
                      I know Cas took pills both in 99 Problems and The End. Not sure about MBV, though, so I'm gonna go with Castiel 'ingesting' something, which would include the burgers?

sigpic

Comment

Shoot!

Ummmmm...Cas was no help at all in the eps? He couldn't strap on his angel wings and fly Dean back to his page on the calendar in "The End". He's was drunk/hungover too much to be of any help in "99 Problems" and in "My Bloody Valentine" Cas is too busy eating burgers to help...although he was able to get Cupid tethered so...I'm not so sure now...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

No and no, sorry.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Is it about Cas' using a mobile phone - and botching it up? In 99 Problems he asked why he was supposed to say his name on the voicemail message, in The End he said the voice was telling him he was almost out of minutes, and in MBV he was still speaking into the phone even though he was standing right across from Dean.

sigpic

Comment

That was it exactly! Your turn!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

That was it exactly! Your turn!
                                Yay, thanks!

This next one I found it in a trivia section and I though it's a really nice piece of continuity. Let's see if you get it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X