• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I'll come up with something new soon
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      True. You had a good one there. Sometimes the easiest connection is the hardest one to make.
      Thanks! I thought this would be way too obvious, which is probably what made it so hard. If that makes any sense...

Look forward to the next one, iolanda!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Here we go. Spoilered for size:

Spoiler:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

I can honestly say that I have no clue what episodes those pics represent. The Impala featuring in each one is pretty cool though. Think it's a bit too obvious that the common factor here is Dean's beloved car.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

This time it's really about the pictures, and no, the impala might be a part of it but it's not what I was thinking about.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hmmm...are they entering the town (in the ep) in each pic? Leaving town?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry, no, they're not.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Okay, well, it looks like it's the Fall/Autumn in the first and last pic but it's hard to tell with the second pic...so, I doubt that's it. Other than that I have no idea...my brain is fried...

I'm really not up to thinking right now due to
                  Spoiler:
                  spenting last night in the hospital ermergency room with my mom, she's home now though and doing okay. We were there until 2am, didn't get home until 2:30am and I didn't get to sleep until well after 3am, granted I slept 6 hours...I'd been awake for 18 hours...straight...6 hours of sleep does not make up for that. so my brain is pretty much mush at the moment.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

No, it's not the season. Hint: there is something special with the Impala in these scenes.

Spoiler:
                    That sounds awful Hope you mom is better now!
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      No, it's not the season. Hint: there is something special with the Impala in these scenes.
                      I did notice that the Impala has her search lights... They've since been removed. Pity.

Spoiler:
                      That sounds awful Hope you mom is better now!
                      Thank you.
                      Spoiler:
                      She was experiencing heart palpatations a few times last night and with her heart condition, well, palps are not good. Everything checked out okay though, all tests came back negative. Thank goodness! She is back at work today. She works from home so there really wasn't a problem with her returning to work...except that she's exhausted from the late night...or early morning, depending on how you look at it.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

No search lights in the first picture, it's from season 4
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Okay...the lisence plate is different in each pic?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Am I right in saying that the first pic is "After School Special" and the second is "What Is and What Should Never Be"?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Okay...the lisence plate is different in each pic?
                              Japp, that's it!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              Am I right in saying that the first pic is "After School Special" and the second is "What Is and What Should Never Be"?
                              You are right! The Impala has a different licence plate in the flashbacks. In WIAWSNB she got the new one after they had to ditch the legendary KAZ 2Y5 and she has a different one in the wish-verse.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Japp, that's it!
                                YAY! Okay...gonna go get my pics now...

EDIT: Let's see how well you guys do with these:

PS, I love the look Father Sam is giving Father Dean.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 February 2011, 12:42 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X