The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Had to go back to the transcript to find this clue, does that count? I didn't know the name when I first watched the ep, that's why it didn't ring a bell. Meg mentions "something" (i.e. Chad) Michael Murray, who was on Gilmore Girls like Jared.
    Yup! I feel like they need to start picking on Jensen a little. I mean, he was on Dawson's Creek and Day of Our Lives. Those are gold mines of material right there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
      Yup! I feel like they need to start picking on Jensen a little. I mean, he was on Dawson's Creek and Day of Our Lives. Those are gold mines of material right there.
      Actually, I was quite surprised that they did not have one reference to Jensen's work on My Bloody Valentine. I mean, he'd just shot the re-make of that movie!

Will go find some more pix.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Actually, I was quite surprised that they did not have one reference to Jensen's work on My Bloody Valentine. I mean, he'd just shot the re-make of that movie!

Will go find some more pix.
        I know! If ever there was a perfect time...
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, next round.

(spoilered for S6)
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Dean outside his usual role?
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Good guess, but way off the mark.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I was gonna say the intro/title cards were different than usual, but not the case in the last one.
                sigpic

Comment

All three episodes deal with someone who appears in different shapes.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

^I think she's got it.^
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

No, sorry that's not it at all. I'll give you a hint. It's not about a person, it's about something else.

sigpic

Comment

Someone forced them into those situations?
                        'Dracula' forced Dean into the dracula story
                        Gabriel forced them into the spoofs
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam forced Dean to go back to Lisa, not that Dean complained much
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, you guys are really creative! But the solution is a lot more mundane than that. There is actually a physical item that these three eps have in common.

sigpic

Comment

I think I know it: all of them have that little motor bike/ scooter in them. I don't know if it is really in "Monster Movie" but it is for sure in the gag reel from this episodes and "Dracula" drives a scooter, there is a scene when Dean and Sam drive one in the opening sequence of "Changing Chanels" and there is a picture with Lisa on Jensens little bike (the one with the number in the front) during that scene with the pictures.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              I think I know it: all of them have that little motor bike/ scooter in them. I don't know if it is really in "Monster Movie" but it is for sure in the gag reel from this episodes and "Dracula" drives a scooter, there is a scene when Dean and Sam drive one in the opening sequence of "Changing Chanels" and there is a picture with Lisa on Jensens little bike (the one with the number in the front) during that scene with the pictures.
                              It wasn't just in the gag reel, it was in the 'other' opening sequence. Yes, congrats, you cracked it.

sigpic

Comment

oh, that little bike I love the behind the scenes of Jensen on that thing during "The End". I think RiG has pics over at PB.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X