Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix_Flame View Post
    Have you ever met any of the cast?
    Yes, I have But I met them all before I started with SPN. I met a couple of actors on cons, and some of them were in Stargate and Supernatural, like Chris Heyerdahl (I really talked to him, he is such a nice guy), Andee Frizzel, Paul McGillion and Kavan Smith. I watched "Family Remains" today and suddenly knew why the mother was so familiar. When I was at my first con outside of Germany, a little more than 2 years ago, I had a small but very nice conversation in a lift with a lady. It was just some chatter about having to go to Birmingham in time to catch a flight. I later realized, that she was Helen Slater and not just someone. There were so many actors at that Collectormania and I just knew a few of them.

Concerning "Family Remains": So Dean was quite some time in hell. I know that I would have had forgotten a lot of the stuff which happened 40 years ago, I can barely remember back the details of stuff which happened like 5 years ago. Do you think that Castiel did restore Deans memory of the time before hell when he gripped him tight and rose (raised?) him from perdition?
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Concerning "Family Remains": So Dean was quite some time in hell. I know that I would have had forgotten a lot of the stuff which happened 40 years ago, I can barely remember back the details of stuff which happened like 5 years ago. Do you think that Castiel did restore Deans memory of the time before hell when he gripped him tight and rose (raised?) him from perdition?
      That's a very good question - I never thought of that. I don't think Dean would forget things about Sam and his family or hunting techniques, even in a hundred years. But smaller details? I'm trying to remember if there were any instances when Dean was alluding to such things. In Back to School all the memories - if I remember correctly - were Sam's. I think Dean only said that he couldn't wait to get out of there back then. But I can readily accept that Cas healed the wounds in Dean's memory at the same time that he healed his physical wounds and scars, basically doing a total 're-set' on him, back to the moment he went to hell.

P.S. What part of Family Remains prompted your question? I haven't seen it in a long time, so my memory of it is sketchy - and it's a lot less than 40 years ago...

Do you think Angels (or Demons for that matter) are actually male or female? Or is that just the appearance of their 'meat suits'?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        P.S. What part of Family Remains prompted your question? I haven't seen it in a long time, so my memory of it is sketchy - and it's a lot less than 40 years ago...

Do you think Angels (or Demons for that matter) are actually male or female? Or is that just the appearance of their 'meat suits'?
        @PS: At the end of "Heaven and Hell" and "Family Remains" are the two talks between the boys where Dean reveals, that it was more like 40 years in hell and what happened to him down there.

And another interesting question. I don't think that they have a gender per se, but maybe they have a preference about the gender of their meatsuit. But this leads directly into another question:

Do you think that Anna is Annas real name as an angel?
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

And another interesting question. I don't think that they have a gender per se, but maybe they have a preference about the gender of their meatsuit. But this leads directly into another question:

Do you think that Anna is Annas real name as an angel?
          Again - very challenging question. I always presumed that it was the name Anna's parents picked for her. But of course, if she was an Angel she could have influenced them in some way to pick this particular name. Considering the way Cas addressed her when they met for the first time, I'd say it his her real name. It sounded like he was used to calling her that.

In real life, do you believe in Angels?

sigpic

Comment

Again - very challenging question. I always presumed that it was the name Anna's parents picked for her. But of course, if she was an Angel she could have influenced them in some way to pick this particular name. Considering the way Cas addressed her when they met for the first time, I'd say it his her real name. It sounded like he was used to calling her that.

In real life, do you believe in Angels?
            Comes with the territory when you are Catholic! Although, I see them just a wee bit differently than Kripke's version!

Do you believe in heaven?

Comment

I'm not Catholic, but I do. Absolutely. And I believe my grandmother and my cousin are up there, sitting on a fluffy cloud to welcome me when I get there. Seriously, that's what I want to believe because everything else is just too depressing.

Do you agree with Lucifer that he really did not deserve his banishment, as he keeps telling everybody?

sigpic

Comment

Do you agree with Lucifer that he really did not deserve his banishment, as he keeps telling everybody?
                Ooh, tricky one. Again goes into my belief on angels. If Lucifer were human, I think he would have that excuse that he was only trying show God that humans would fail him. Because humans are flawed and often have mistaken beliefs about what is best for the cosmos. But as an angel, he should have ultimate faith and trust in God's plans for humans.

Do you have a favourite episode title?

Comment

I think that would be 'In My Time of Dying'. Because the first letters spell IMTOD, which in German means 'In Death'. Coincidence? Who knows...

Not sure if this has been asked before... But if you had to recommend one episode to somebody who may start watching, which one would you pick that shows best what this show is all about? And to make it harder - you cannot pick the Pilot, because that would be too obvious.

sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this has been asked before... But if you had to recommend one episode to somebody who may start watching, which one would you pick that shows best what this show is all about? And to make it harder - you cannot pick the Pilot, because that would be too obvious.
                    Goodness, that is a bit tough if you can't pick the pilot...I would probably pick Devil's Trap. They may not understand everything that's coming to fruition in that episode, but if they aren't sucked into the show by the emotion, intensity, and the shocking ending of that ep, I don't think there's much hope they'll ever become a SPN fan.

Some shows do crossovers of characters with other shows. What show, past or present, do you think would work best for a Supernatural crossover?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      Some shows do crossovers of characters with other shows. What show, past or present, do you think would work best for a Supernatural crossover?
                      Man, that's tough since I don't liike crossovers....thinking thinking.....maybe X-Files? Since it seems closer in subject matter than other sci-fi shows. Scully would pooh-pooh their beliefs, but they would have Mulder to back them up! Or, on second thought, Buffy the Vampire Slayer REALLY has a lot of belief overlap. Maybe that would do better. Should have thought this out before I started to type!

If Sam goes off on his own after the apocalypse, what car would be a good fit for a vehicle of his own?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        If Sam goes off on his own after the apocalypse, what car would be a good fit for a vehicle of his own?
                        This is a tricky one for me since I don't know too much about American car types. But I'd think something big, sturdy and dependable, kinda like Sam himself. Non-flashy in any case. Oh wait, isn't a Ford Taurus something like that? And taurus is Sam's zodiac. So there you go.

Have you had yourself a re-watch to tide you over the hellatus? And if so, what season(s) did you watch?

sigpic

Comment

Have you had yourself a re-watch to tide you over the hellatus? And if so, what season(s) did you watch?
                          I really didn't. I've watched bits and pieces here and there but that's it. I recognised in myself that I was starting to over-watch the show (especially after the summer hiatus) and a lot of the scary parts, shockers, big emotional scene and jokes were losing their punch. So I need to pace myself with the rewatching. Also, I plan on having a SPN marathon on my iTouch next month during the 12 hours of travel I have to get to Hawaii!

Do you have a favourite 'Then' montage? (...because weirdly enough I do!)

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post

Do you have a favourite 'Then' montage? (...because weirdly enough I do!)
                            I really like a lot of the "THEN" montages, they made quite a bunch of creative ones. If I should pick a favourite, I'd propably take the one at the beginning of Tall Tales, but I'd really have to re-watch them because some of the ones before special episodes were really great as well.

(edit: forgot the question)

Do you have a favourite season preview?
                            Last edited by iolanda; 16 January 2010, 08:05 AM.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Do you have a favourite season preview?
                              Not sure if this counts since it wasn't for a season, but the one that blew me away was the preview for the last 2 eps of S4. I was literally sitting on the sofa with my mouth open when that aired after The Rapture. And I had no idea how I would be able to survive until the next ep.

If Sam and Dean were to switch bodies, who do you think would adapt to the change faster? (Sorry, couldn't think of a good way to turn this into a 'yes or no' question)

sigpic

Comment

If Sam and Dean were to switch bodies, who do you think would adapt to the change faster? (Sorry, couldn't think of a good way to turn this into a 'yes or no' question)
                                Hmm...I think Sam would adjust faster. He's already had some...er...
                                Spoiler:
                                slight experience in becoming embodied in the Impala, and he was surprising calm.
                                I think Dean also tends to rail against changes a bit more initially than Sam. I also wonder if Sam's demon blood would affect Dean in any way. Sam's been dealing with that in one way or another for a very long time; I wonder if Dean, being thrown into Sam's body, would be aware of it's presence.

Have you ever wanted to throw something at the TV screen during a Supernatural episode (stemming from any strong emotion)?

Comment

Working...
                                X