X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about P,and D
    sigpic

Comment

Q: Oh, come, P-car-. -h-/-o/-o-/--str-st/me/so?
      P-car-: -h-? At/o-r/--rst/meet-n-/-o-/se--e-/m-/-essel. -o-/con-emne-/all/h-mans/as/sa-a-es, an-/on/that/char-e/-o-/tr-e-/-s/-n/a/post=atom-c/t-ent-/--rst/cent-r-/co-rt/o-/horrors, -here/-o-/attac-e-/m-/people.

Y: R, S, T, A, E, N, L, O, Q, M, H, C, P
      N:

Originally posted by stargatefangirl View Post
      How about P,and D
      I went with the first letter since I'm used to only being allowed to ask for one letter.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Then I'll do D!
        sigpic
        Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

G
          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
          - R.E.M.

Comment

W?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Q: Oh, come, P-card. Wh-/do/-o-/d-str-st/me/so?
              P-card: Wh-? At/o-r/--rst/meet-ng/-o-/se--ed/m-/-essel. -o-/condemned/all/h-mans/as/sa-ages, and/on/that/charge/-o-/tr-ed/-s/-n/a/post=atom-c/twent-/--rst/cent-r-/co-rt/o-/horrors, where/-o-/attac-ed/m-/people.

Y: R, S, T, A, E, N, L, O, Q, M, H, C, P, D, G, W
              N:
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Y?
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

U
                  sigpic

Comment

F
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

Q: Oh, come, P-card. Why/do/you/d-strust/me/so?
                      P-card: Why? At/our/f-rst/meet-ng/you/se--ed/my/-essel. You/condemned/all/humans/as/sa-ages, and/on/that/charge/you/tr-ed/us/-n/a/post=atom-c/twenty/f-rst/century/court/of/horrors, where/you/attac-ed/my/people.

Y: R, S, T, A, E, N, L, O, Q, M, H, C, P, D, G, W, Y, U, F
                      N:
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Q: Oh, come, Picard. Why/do/you/distrust/me/so?
                        Picard: Why? At/our/first/meeting/you/seized/my/vessel. You/condemned/all/humans/as/savages, and/on/that/charge/you/tried/us/in/a/post=atomic/twenty/first/century/court/of/horrors, where/you/attacked/my/people.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          Q: Oh, come, Picard. Why/do/you/distrust/me/so?
                          Picard: Why? At/our/first/meeting/you/seized/my/vessel. You/condemned/all/humans/as/savages, and/on/that/charge/you/tried/us/in/a/post=atomic/twenty/first/century/court/of/horrors, where/you/attacked/my/people.
                          Yup! Your turn!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

-----:/---‘-/------/----/---/---/----/-------/-----/-------/--/----/--/-/------/-------?
                            ----:/--/--/----/---?/--/---.

:
                            :

Comment

J?
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                -----:/---‘-/------/----/---/---/----/-------/-----/-------/--/----/--/-/------/-------?
                                ----:/--/--/----/---?/--/---.

:
                                :
                                Haha I actually posted the wrong hang man, it was a sanctuary quote

J------:/---/------/---------/--/------/------./--/---/-------,/--/----------/---/----,/---/----.
                                ----------:/------/-----------/-------/.
                                J------:/--,/--/----‘-./---/--/---/-----.

: J
                                :

Comment

Working...
                                X