X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N?
    sigpic

Comment

-omman---/--a-ota-:/-an/--/as-/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---os-- to -o?
      Tas-:/-ata---t a/--ss--/a--oss s-a--/in t--/t-m-/it/ta--s to sa-/’-ata---t/a/--ss--/a---ss s-a--‘

: A, I, M, N, O, S, T
      :
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

D?
        sigpic

Comment

-ommand--/--a-ota-:/-an/--/as-/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---os-d to do?
          Tas-:/-ata---t a/--ss--/a--oss s-a--/in t--/t-m-/it/ta--s to sa-/’-ata---t/a/--ss--/a---ss s-a--‘

: A, D, I, M, N, O, S, T
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

C?
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Command--/C-a-ota-: Can/--/as-/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---os-d to do?
              Tas-:/Cata---t a/--ss--/ac-oss s-ac-/in t--/t-m-/it/ta--s to sa-/’Cata---t/a/--ss--/ac--ss s-ac-‘

: A, C, D, I, M, N, O, S, T
              :

Comment

E?
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commande-/C-a-ota-: Can/-e/as-/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---osed to do?
                  Tas-:/Cata---t a/-esse-/ac-oss s-ace/in t-e/t-me it ta-es to sa-/’Cata---t/a/-esse-/ac--ss s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, I, M, N, O, S, T
                  :

Comment

R?
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander C-a-ota-: Can/-e/as-/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---osed to do?
                      Tas-:/Cata---t a/-esse-/across s-ace/in t-e/t-me it ta-es to sa-/’Cata---t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, I, M, N, O, R, S, T
                      :

Comment

K?
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander C-akota-: Can/-e/ask/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---osed to do?
                          Tas-:/Cata---t a/-esse-/across s-ace/in t-e/t-me it takes to sa-/’Cata---t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, K, I, M, N, O, R, S, T
                          :

Comment

Y?
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Commander C-akotay: Can/-e/ask/-o-/--a-/it‘s s---osed to do?
                              Tas-:/Cata---t a/-esse-/across s-ace/in t-e/t-me it takes to say ’Cata---t/a/-esse-/across s-ace‘

: A, C, D, E, K, I, M, N, O, R, S, T, Y
                              :

Comment

H?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X