X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

down

Comment

turbolift
      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Deck.

DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

bridge
          "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Battle Bridge.

DragonLady
            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Saucer

- John Sheppard

Comment

"Oh ****!"

DragonLady

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                  "Oh ****!"

DragonLady
                  LOL! Good one!

Warp core breach

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
                    LOL! Good one!
                    I love Data.

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
                    Warp core breach

(Picard drew it in the warp-core steam during that funky time-stop episode, the one where the Romulans had some freaky alien living in their engine.)

DragonLady

Comment

Geordi

(He was in that episode )
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Data.

DragonLady

Comment

Sherlock Homes
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hologram.

Comment

Moriarty

- John Sheppard

Comment

The Countess.

(I always think of Niles from "The Nanny" whenever I see Moriarty.)

DragonLady

Comment

Working...
                                X