Star Trek Word Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurn
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Traitor.

Comment

Odo
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Alien

Comment

Human
            Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Sisko

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                Sisko
                Sheridan. (Both the real-life general and the Babylon 5 character.)

DragonLady
                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Andorian

Comment

Denobulan

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat View Post
                      Denobulan
                      Slime-devil.

DragonLady
                      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                        Slime-devil.

DragonLady
                        James T. Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                          James T. Kirk
                          Tinfoil bikinis.

DragonLady

Comment

The Original Series

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              The Original Series
                              The Next Generation

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat View Post
                                The Next Generation
                                Jean-Luc.

DragonLady

Comment

Working...
                                X