No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nik-la: And ri-ht/--er here,/-e ha-e/--r/-riendshi-/lanai. It‘-/a small, int-ma-e s-a-e/--r shari--.

: A, D, E, H, I, K, L, M, N, R, S, T,
    :
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

G?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Nik-la: And right/--er here,/-e ha-e/--r/-riendshi-/lanai. It‘-/a small, int-ma-e s-a-e/--r shari--.

: A, D, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, R, S, T,
        :
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

O?
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Nikola: And right o-er here,/-e ha-e o-r/-riendshi-/lanai. It‘-/a small, int-ma-e s-a-e/-or shari--.

: A, D, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T,
            :

Comment

V
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

Nikola: And right over here,/-e ha-e o-r/-riendshi-/lanai. It‘-/a small, int-ma-e s-a-e/-or shari--.

: A, D, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T, V,
                :

Comment

F?

Comment

Nikola: And right over here,/-e ha-e o-r friendshi-/lanai. It‘-/a small, int-ma-e s-a-e/-or shari--.

: A, D, E, F, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T, V,
                    :

Comment

V?
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Nikola: And right over here,/-e have o-r friendshi-/lanai. It‘s a small, intimate s-a-e for sharing.

: A, D, E, F, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T, V,
                        :

Comment

W
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Nikola: And right over here, we have o-r friendshi-/lanai. It‘s a small, intimate s-a-e for sharing.

: A, D, E, F, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, S, T, V, W
                            :

Comment

P?

Comment

U?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X