No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I / _ A _ _ / IT... / THE / _ E - _ A _ _ E _!

Yes: A, E, H, I, T
    No: N, S
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

R?
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

O?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

C?
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

M
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

L?
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I / CALL / IT... / THE / _ E - _ A M _ E R!

Yes: A, C, E, H, I, L, M, R, T
                No: N, O, S
                "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                -Brom in Eragon

Comment

V
                  sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

I'll solve:
                    Spoiler:
                    I call it... the de-vamper!

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      I'll solve:
                      Spoiler:
                      I call it... the de-vamper!
                      Correct! You're up, planet_tv!
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Here's the new hangman and it's a short one this time:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comment

S?
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

H?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

R
                              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yes:

No: S, H, R

Comment

Working...
                                X