Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

B?
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

T?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Nikola:/ Brilliant./ Evil,/ b _ t/brilliant.

Y: E, A, O, N, R, I, K, V, B, T
          N: D, H, M, G
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I'll solve:
            Nikola: Brilliant. Evil, but brilliant.
            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Yup. Your turn Kyarra
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Here we go:

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _... / _ _ _ / _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _!
                "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                -Brom in Eragon

Comment

N?
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

T please
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

E?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

S?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ T... / T _ E / _ E - _ _ _ _ E _!

Yes: E, T
                          No: N, S
                          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

H?

Comment

A?

I already know what the hangman is but I will let someone else have it
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I?
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X