Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

------:-e-- -- -- e---.
      : E
      :

Comment

A?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

A-----:-e-- -- a- e---.

: E, A
          :

Comment

H?
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

T?

Comment

A-----:He-- -- a- e--t.
                :A, E, H, T
                :

Comment

S?
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

N?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

R
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

A---s-n:He-- -- an e--t.
                        :A, E, H, T, S, N
                        :R

Comment

M
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

A---s-n:He-- -- an e--t.
                            :A, E, H, T, S, N
                            :R, M

Comment

D
                              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Add-s-n:He-- -- an e--t.
                                :A, E, H, T, S, N, D
                                :R, M

(sorry guys, i'm going to bed...I'm in France, remember? ) )
                                Last edited by Jana Helen Laivel; 28 July 2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X