Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    if you don't want it planet, i can do one?
    I just had the hangman and have to wait a bit before I can do another one so it's all your's.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      Here are a couple of transcripts sites I've been using for my hangmans that I thought I'd post for anyone who does a hangman at some point down the road and especially those who might not have know about them:

http://sanctuary.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sanctuary_Network - Seasons 1 and 2

http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/transcriptslist.html - Seasons 3 and 4
      Thanks for the links, planet--I'll let sgf234 take this one--we're still crazy, living between the house and a motel room until our A/C is fixed (hopefully today).
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

it's only a short one

-------:/----/---/------/----/-----,/---------/---,/---/----/----.

:
        :
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

T?
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

R
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

H?
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

E?
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

-r--tt:/----/t-e/-h--e-/-e-t/----e,/----r----/---,/---/h---/---e.

: E, H, R, T,
                  :
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

D?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Dr--tt:/----/t-e/-h--e-/-e-t/----e,/----r----/---,/---/h---/---e.

: D, E, H, R, T,
                      :

Comment

N?
                        sigpic

Comment

M
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

W
                            sigpic

Comment

Dr--tt:/-n--/t-e/-h--en/-e-t/----e,/-mm-r----/---,/---/h---/---e.

: D, E, H, M, N, R, T,
                              : W,

Comment

U?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X