No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh,/ come/on,/ I/had/m _/_ how/and/_ e _ _./ I/_ hin _/i _'_/_ o _ r/_ _ rn./ _ o _/_ now/I'm/_ _ _ _/going/_ o/_ e/anno _ ing/and/_ ee _/a _ _ ing,/ righ _?

Y: H, E, W, R, M, A, I, O, N, G, C, D
    N:
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

S?
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

oh,/ come/on,/ I/had/m _/show/and/_ e _ _./ I/_ hin _/i _'s/_ o _ r/_ _ rn./ _ o _/_ now/I'm/_ _ s _/going/_ o/_ e/anno _ ing/and/_ ee _/as _ ing,/ righ _?

Y: H, E, W, R, M, A, I, O, N, G, C, D, S
        N:
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

May I solve?

Spoiler:
          Oh, come on, I had my show and tell. I think it's your turn. You know I'm just going to be annoying and keep asking, right?

From Penance, Season 2
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

Yup! Your right Dinoman! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Went to bed early. So now it's your turn
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Every time I come on this thread, it's always in the process of someone making another one! lol DOH!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Every time I come on this thread, it's always in the process of someone making another one! lol DOH!
                I've been hitting it that way too.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Different time zones, I guess
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    To compensate that and thank you for your effort in putting Jonathon's panel discussion in London MGM in words, I would like to invite you to start a new hangman for me, StarSancFar, would you say yes? (I hope the others don't mind, )
                    sigpic
                    Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                      To compensate that and thank you for your effort in putting Jonathon's panel discussion in London MGM in words, I would like to invite you to start a new hangman for me, StarSancFar, would you say yes? (I hope the others don't mind, )
                      I wouldn't mind
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                        Awwww, thanks

Okie dokie then, it'll have to be a short one though, as I might not be online for long

_ _ _ _ _:/ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _./ _/ _ _ _ _ ,/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _./ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,/_ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _./ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Y:
                        N:
                        sigpic
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

A?
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

T?
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

_ _ _ _ _:/ _ _ t/_ _ _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _./ _/ _ _ a _ ,/_ _ _ _ t _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ at _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _./ _ _ _ _ a _ ,/_ _ _/ _ _ a _ _ _ _, _ a _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ t _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _./ A _ _ a _ _ _ t _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ t _ _ a _ _ _/ t _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'/ _ t _ _ _ _ t _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Y: A, T
                              N:
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

E
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X