No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr./ Lee.../ This/is/a/Sanctuary./ It's/not/a/zoo./ We/deal/with/abnormal/creatures,/ and,/ yes,/ sometimes/they're/dangerous./ That's/why/we're/here./ It's/what/we/do,/ it's/our/job,/ and/quite/_ ran _ ly,/ we're/good/at/it./ we've/been/good/at/it/_ or/1 _ _/years.

Y: A, O, T, H, N, E, R, M, S, L, B, C, W, I, Y, D, 1, Z, G, Q, U, V, J
    N: 3, Number Zero, 5
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

4?
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Dr./ Lee.../ This/is/a/Sanctuary./ It's/not/a/zoo./ We/deal/with/abnormal/creatures,/ and,/ yes,/ sometimes/they're/dangerous./ That's/why/we're/here./ It's/what/we/do,/ it's/our/job,/ and/quite/_ ran _ ly,/ we're/good/at/it./ we've/been/good/at/it/_ or/14 _/years.

Y: A, O, T, H, N, E, R, M, S, L, B, C, W, I, Y, D, 1, Z, G, Q, U, V, J, 4
        N: 3, Number Zero, 5
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

2?
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

F?
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Dr./ Lee.../ This/is/a/Sanctuary./ It's/not/a/zoo./ We/deal/with/abnormal/creatures,/ and,/ yes,/ sometimes/they're/dangerous./ That's/why/we're/here./ It's/what/we/do,/ it's/our/job,/ and/quite/fran _ ly,/ we're/good/at/it./ we've/been/good/at/it/for/14 _/years.

Y: A, O, T, H, N, E, R, M, S, L, B, C, W, I, Y, D, 1, Z, G, Q, U, V, J, 4, F
              N: 3, Number Zero, 5, 2
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

7?

Comment

K?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Dr./ Lee.../ This/is/a/Sanctuary./ It's/not/a/zoo./ We/deal/with/abnormal/creatures,/ and,/ yes,/ sometimes/they're/dangerous./ That's/why/we're/here./ It's/what/we/do,/ it's/our/job,/ and/quite/frankly,/ we're/good/at/it./ we've/been/good/at/it/for/14 _/years.

Y: A, O, T, H, N, E, R, M, S, L, B, C, W, I, Y, D, 1, Z, G, Q, U, V, J, 4, F, K
                    N: 3, Number Zero, 5, 2, 7
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

Dr./ Lee.../ This/is/a/Sanctuary./ It's/not/a/zoo./ We/deal/with/abnormal/creatures,/ and,/ yes,/ sometimes/they're/dangerous./ That's/why/we're/here./ It's/what/we/do,/ it's/our/job,/ and/quite/frankly,/ we're/good/at/it./ we've/been/good/at/it/for/149/years.

Y: A, O, T, H, N, E, R, M, S, L, B, C, W, I, Y, D, 1, Z, G, Q, U, V, J, 4, F, K, 9
                        N: 3, Number Zero, 5, 2, 7

Your turn Raw Deal
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Alright then

_ _ _ _ :\ _ _ _\ _ _\ _ _ _ _ _\ _ _ _ ' _ _\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _\ _ _ _\ _ _ _\ _ _ _ _\ _ _\ _ _ _ _\ _ _ _\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

_ _ _ _ _:\ _ _ _ _\ _ _ _\ _ _\ _ _ _ _.

:
                          :
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

I'll start off with a surprise letter... H?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

E?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

N?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X