Sanctuary Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K?
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Y e a h, / _ e _ _, / i t' s / i n _ a _ _ a _ _ e / i n / _ o _ i _ e / _ o r k. /
      N o t h i n g / b r i g h t e n s / _ _ / a / _ _ r _ e r / s _ e n e / _ i k e /
      t h e / r i g h t / z i n g e r.

Spoiled for space
      Spoiler:
      Yes
      A
      S
      T
      E
      H
      I
      R
      Y
      N
      G
      O
      Z
      B
      K
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

P?

This is so aggravating! I can tell you who said this line, and in what episode, but I can't for the life of me figure out the very beginning of the sentence!
        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

I hate when that happens!!!
          OT: It happens to me when I watch Wheel of Fortune. I can figure out a few words but the whole thing eludes me.

On Topic:
          Y e a h, / _ e _ _, / i t' s / i n _ a _ _ a _ _ e / i n / p o _ i _ e / _ o r k. /
          N o t h i n g / b r i g h t e n s / _ p / a / _ _ r _ e r / s _ e n e / _ i k e /

Spoiled for space
          Spoiler:
          Yes
          A
          S
          T
          E
          H
          I
          R
          Y
          N
          G
          O
          Z
          B
          K
          P
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

L?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

i'll go in for the last vowel: U?
              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Y e a h, / _ e l l, / i t' s / i n _ a l u a _ l e / i n / p o l i _ e / _ o r k. /
                N o t h i n g / b r i g h t e n s / u p / a / _ _ r _ e r / s _ e n e / l i k e /

Spoiler:
                Yes
                A
                S
                T
                E
                H
                I
                R
                Y
                N
                G
                O
                Z
                B
                K
                P
                L
                U
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

C?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

W?
                    I know almost the whole sentence,but I can´t recognise one word,holy moly.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Okay I'm going to guess it but I can't for the life of me remember who said it or when

"Yeah, well, it's invaluable in police work. Nothing brightens up a murder scene like the right zinger."

Is that right?
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Okay I'm going to guess it but I can't for the life of me remember who said it or when

"Yeah, well, it's invaluable in police work. Nothing brightens up a murder scene like the right zinger."

Is that right?
                        Yes it is right. your turn unless you want to give the hangman to someone else.

planet_tv and Samantha.Majka I hope that you figure out the next one

The quote is from Will in the first episode right after Magnus takes him to the sanctuary
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          W?
                          I know almost the whole sentence,but I can´t recognise one word,holy moly.
                          Honey C'mon I know you can do it ...
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Yes it is right. your turn unless you want to give the hangman to someone else.

planet_tv and Samantha.Majka I hope that you figure out the next one

The quote is from Will in the first episode right after Magnus takes him to the sanctuary
                            Yay

I have a nice easy hangman for you all

"_ _ _ _ ,/ _ _ _ _ _ ,/ _ _ / _ _ _ _ '_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ ./ _ '_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
                            _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ "
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

R?
                              -Brom in Eragon

Comment

A?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X