Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you hear about a new tv show called "The Five" and think instantly of the Sanctuary five, Helen, John, Tesla, Nigel and James.
    sigpic

Comment

When you watch THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN and you try to fit the FIVE into the characters there!! lol!
      sigpic

Comment

When you watch Smallville and grin like an idiot because Emilie was in an episode for like two minutes *guilty*
        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

when you wanna be in hufflepuff because Amanda mentioned it in he iPod Commentary for Kali pt3
          Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

when you count up, how many days remain before the release of DVD )))
            sigpic

Comment

When you're watching Warehouse 13 and love that they call their weapon a "Tesla."
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

When I know that I am a sanctuary fan is when
                look at fanfiction every chance I get to see if there is anything new.
                Thinking about drinking tea.
                sigpic

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary fan when you walk by a large wooden crate labeled "Handle with care" and immediately suspect that there is an abnormal inside being transported to a new home.
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

When christmas and birthday presents have been directly (or indirectly) related to Sanctuary for the last three years
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

-When every time someone says 'Bloody Hell' I say to my mum 'Magnus Quote' and she says it in a British accent!! Seriously, I can get her to say it at will!
                      -When you do your own little dance to the Sanctuary opening and ending tunes
                      -When someone says the word sanctuary, you think Sanctuary and giggle
                      -When you watch TV shows and movies the actors have been in, just because it's them. No matter how awful or scary it is!
                      -My Ringtone is Sanctuary
                      -My alarm tone is Sanctuary
                      -You follow everyone involved in/related to Sanctuary on Twitter
                      -You constantly check back to 'Watch' (Uk's Chanel that shows Sanctuary) to see if they're running repeats...which they NEVER do!
                      -When you think about getting two dogs just so you can call them Sherlock and Druitt
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

- you've never been one to swear, but now the phrase "Bloody hell" comes to mind every time something goes wrong.
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic
                        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

- you HAVE been one to swear, but you use ''bloody hell'' more often
                          sigpic

Comment

'Bloody Hell' is now a permanent part of your vocabulary.
                            sigpic

Comment

...you haven't owned a leather jacket for 13 years and suddenly have an indescribable urge to buy one.

And then you fulfil said urge...

sigpic

Comment

...you haven't owned a leather jacket for 13 years and suddenly have an indescribable urge to buy one.

And then you fulfil said urge...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X