Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

When you wake up from a dream yelling "CATCH THE NUBBINS!"

I got hit by a pillow this morning for just that
    lmao!! I would have hit you a pillow too!! Just kidding!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      When you're sitting at work and you envision John Druitt coming through the door dressed as the 1888 Jack the Ripper only in leather pants a black t and a leather trench coat.... hehe!! *happened to me today*
      Oh i so want that!!

When you dream your in the Sanctuary and your playing with all the cool toy's (gun's ,comp etc)
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        Oh i so want that!!

When you dream your in the Sanctuary and your playing with all the cool toy's (gun's ,comp etc)
        I'd like to be there for real!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          I'd like to be there for real!!!
          Same i'd love to hangout with Magnus and Druitt and everyone that would rock so much!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

When you get dumped by text and instead of watching chick flicks you watch sanctuary
            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you have a Tribble in Star Trek Online and wish you could nickname it Nubbin

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                When you have a Tribble in Star Trek Online and wish you could nickname it Nubbin
                lmao!!
                sigpic

Comment

When the first thing you do when you sit down at the computer is come to the Sanctuary section of GW.

And then never leave...

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post

I always compare Tribbles and Nubbins. I don't know why. ;P

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                    When the first thing you do when you sit down at the computer is come to the Sanctuary section of GW.

And then never leave...
                    When this happens and you get late for work. Oops. (Happened a while ago. ;P)

Btw, I love your sig. ;DD
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

when you're on a trip hicking and you find a computer with internet connection and just run in to GW to catch up with the Sanctuary section and forget to leave XD

Comment

When your watching New Moon in the Cinima and when you see CH you yell out Jack The Ripper...lol i did
                        sigpic

Comment

When your watching New Moon in the Cinima and when you see CH you yell out Jack The Ripper...lol i did
                          Did you really do that? o.o
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Did you really do that? o.o
                            Yeah i did everyone looked at me funny...lol it was awsome though
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah i did everyone looked at me funny...lol it was awsome though
                              I bet they would! XDDD But I love you for doing it. I'd be WAYYY too shy. ;PP
                              sigpic

Comment

..when you start wearing ties...? (Being a girl)

Comment

Working...
                                X