Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Den*

Nyssa: *chuckles and rakes the pile of cash over to her, sorting it out.* Even if I lost tonight, it would take me a considerable amount of time to go broke... I happen to have good investments... *grins at the mention of shopping* Oh yes.. shopping... we should go to Paris, or Beverly Hills, I have a Penthouse there. *pats Duncan's hand* Don't worry Mac, I'm sure when it's all over, Jana will look after you.... *slips her shoe off and rubs her foot up Adam's leg* We always take care of our guys, isn't that right Jana. *moves her foot higher* Remember that trip to Vegas we did together, in the 80's?
    Jana: It's been a few years since i've been back to the states.. i've gotten spoiled being in over here... but then *nods.* not to mention that I have a lot of investments... it's amazing how much the world can change over time. *winks* it would be nice to go to Beverly Hills though.
    Duncan: *snickers* well then I guess we'll either be going back to Paris or we'll be heading to California again.
    Adam: The world has changed so much.. *looks at Nys.* I don't think you're helping right now... you're playing with fire there my Angel, *snickers and then looks at Jana.* and my Witch.
    Jana: Hmm that trip in the 80's was so much fun and yes we do.. we take very good care of them.
    Duncan: Ohhh I know she will, she always does. *smirks.*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      Jana: It's been a few years since i've been back to the states.. i've gotten spoiled being in over here... but then *nods.* not to mention that I have a lot of investments... it's amazing how much the world can change over time. *winks* it would be nice to go to Beverly Hills though.
      Duncan: *snickers* well then I guess we'll either be going back to Paris or we'll be heading to California again.
      Adam: The world has changed so much.. *looks at Nys.* I don't think you're helping right now... you're playing with fire there my Angel, *snickers and then looks at Jana.* and my Witch.
      Jana: Hmm that trip in the 80's was so much fun and yes we do.. we take very good care of them.
      Duncan: Ohhh I know she will, she always does. *smirks.*
      Nyssa: A changing world can be a good thing old man... *runs her foot up a little more* And it can be a bad thing. It's getting harder to change identities with everything being computerized. *licks her lips and asks for two cards* Besides, old man, I can handle the heat. *rubs her foot and looks to Jana.* I seem to remember you enjoyed yourself with those flyboys who were on leave.
      sigpic

Comment

Nyssa: A changing world can be a good thing old man... *runs her foot up a little more* And it can be a bad thing. It's getting harder to change identities with everything being computerized. *licks her lips and asks for two cards* Besides, old man, I can handle the heat. *rubs her foot and looks to Jana.* I seem to remember you enjoyed yourself with those flyboys who were on leave.
        *Den.*

Adam: Yes that's true... that's the down side of a modern world, the computerized technolgy... makes it a lot harder to change when you need to do so. *squirms as her foot moves a bit higher up.* ohh I know you can... you tend to handle the heat very well at times too *murmurs as he slips his hand under shirt, slowly working his way up to tease her cleavage.*
        Jana: Mmm yes... they were fun.. some of em were just looking for a good time too..
        sigpic

Comment

*Den.*

Adam: Yes that's true... that's the down side of a modern world, the computerized technolgy... makes it a lot harder to change when you need to do so. *squirms as her foot moves a bit higher up.* ohh I know you can... you tend to handle the heat very well at times too *murmurs as he slips his hand under shirt, slowly working his way up to tease her cleavage.*
          Jana: Mmm yes... they were fun.. some of em were just looking for a good time too..
          *Den*

Nyssa: *moans and drops her cards on the table* Royal flush. *climbs onto Adam's lap and kisses him passionately, forgetting entirely about the game, breaking the kiss* Bed, now... this Angel is ready to burn....
          sigpic

Comment

*Den*

Nyssa: *moans and drops her cards on the table* Royal flush. *climbs onto Adam's lap and kisses him passionately, forgetting entirely about the game, breaking the kiss* Bed, now... this Angel is ready to burn....
            *Den.*

Adam: *kisses her back with just as much hunger, desire and passion.* mmm yes the bed is a very good idea *manges to stand as he swings Nyssa up into his arms and carries her out of the den.*
            Duncan: *looks at the witch as he stands up* They have the right idea.
            Jana: *wraps her legs around his waist as he stands up.* They do.
            Duncan: *carries the witch out of the den.*

The Immortals room:

Guest room:

Adam: *carries her into the bedroom and lays her on the bed as he slowly removes her clothes as he worships her body.*

Main bedroom:

Duncan: *lays the witch down in the center of the bed as he kisses her slowly and starts to remove her clothing, as he plants tiny kisses on the bare skin of her shoulders and neck.*
            Jana: *arches into his tender touches as she slowly teases him while slowly removing his clothing as well.*

okay... go on scram... nothin to see here... just naughty misbehavin Immortals playing.
            sigpic

Comment

*The den*
              Kalli: Hey! You just got out of bed! Damn. I was gonna introduce you Mike.
              Michael: No worries, I'll see them soon enough. But for now what would you like to do?
              Kalli: *Smiles* Well...
              Michael: I could win all your money at a game of cards.
              Kalli: Or I could beat your sorry butt on the shooting range. Tell you what, if you and an abnormal of your choice can beat me and Sandy (An abnormal from Egypt) I'll give you $200.
              Michael: Oh I couldn't, I don't believe in unfairyly taking peoples money.
              Kalli: *laughs* I'd like to see you try!
              *both run off toward the abnormals housing at great speed*

Spoiler:
              CBA to do anymore ATM so will finish soon
              sigpic

Comment

Helen & Niko: *still kissing by the Seine*
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  awww, that's sweet... *grins* the happy couple spending quality time alone together
                  sigpic

Comment

have fun ya'll s storm is a comin im gettin off the net for now
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      ^lolz it's Tesla's fault
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        ^lolz it's Tesla's fault
                        Spoiler:
                        mmhmmm it was
                        sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                            *throws popcorn*
                            sigpic

Comment

*throws popcorn*
                              hey watch it brat *ducks.*
                              sigpic

Comment

hey watch it brat *ducks.*
                                I am watching it Witchy *throws more popcorn* Seen our Immies around anywhere?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X