Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *abandoned werehouse.*

    Caspian: If you were old like us, you could have easily been one of us... your rage fuels your emotions... *he continues to taunt the witch.*
    Jana: I would have taken your head along time ago, if i had rode with the 5H *kicks his sword out of his hands as she thrusts one of her swords into him and slices slowly up, his chest.* and you will be dead, you life is ended. *stabs him through the chest, her sword piercing his heart as he falls at her feet, she brings her sword down in a sweeping arc as she takes his head.*
    The body appears to float briefly as the mist surrounds the witch, as the quickening flows into her, the lightly strikes her as the windows, light fixtures and other electical equptment start to spark and shatter, she kneels panting as the effects linger a bit longer the memories playing through her mind, her eyes still black as she slowly looks around and stands up, as she picks up the fallen sword along with both of hers.

    **

    Silas: *taunting Adam* I would have thought that you would still be with your Angel of Death instead of that witch.. she is not who you belong to brother, remember who you are and who she is and was, you two are and always have been a part of each other's lives... yet you lay with her while Nyssa is alone.
    Adam: Nys is my friend for now.. It would be foolish to risk what I have with the witch, she calms me.. the darkness that i've carried. *blocks the next attack.
    Silas: *dodges Adam's attack but is still struck in the stomach and he falls to his knees.* Brother, you can not kill me, you could not kill me in the past, why is this any different.
    Adam: I've moved on, I am no longer who i was when i rode with 5H, *brings his sword down in a sweeping arch as he takes his head.*
    The quickening starts as the mist starts to form around the oldest immortal, the lightening entering his body as the windows shatter, along with light fixtures blowing up, and electical equipment being destroyed, he takes a few deep breaths as he picks up the fallen sword from his former brother and slowly looks around before walking out of the room.
    **Abandoned Warehouse**

    Nyssa: *storms down the stairs, hate fuelling her emotions, coldness gripping her heart, Kronos' quickening unsettling, his words taunting her still. Filled with rage, she grips both swords tightly, finding her former student, she attacks her* I will take back what is rightly mine! What you stole from me!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      **Abandoned Warehouse**

      Nyssa: *storms down the stairs, hate fuelling her emotions, coldness gripping her heart, Kronos' quickening unsettling, his words taunting her still. Filled with rage, she grips both swords tightly, finding her former student, she attacks her* I will take back what is rightly mine! What you stole from me!
      *Abandoned warehouse*

      Jana: *let's Caspian's sword fall to the ground as she spins around blocking her former teacher's attack, as both of her swords cross hers.* he had made his choice, you were not here... Kronos was baiting you, he wanted to strike fear and anger into you... *pauses* let go of the anger, the hate, *looks at her* I know you love Adam, I can't compete with that... call it a compromise, he can share your bed as well as mine... and you can allow him to become your lover once again.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *Abandoned warehouse*

        Jana: *let's Caspian's sword fall to the ground as she spins around blocking her former teacher's attack, as both of her swords cross hers.* he had made his choice, you were not here... Kronos was baiting you, he wanted to strike fear and anger into you... *pauses* let go of the anger, the hate, *looks at her* I know you love Adam, I can't compete with that... call it a compromise, he can share your bed as well as mine... and you can allow him to become your lover once again.
        **Abandoned Warehouse**

        Nyssa: *stares into her former students eyes, realizing what she's doing, she steps back, dropping Kronos' sword.* I'm sorry, Jana. I'm so sorry. *backs away from her, running into Adam, turning* I didn't mean, I know she didn't.... *feels like her skin is crawling, as she still hears Kronos' voice in her head, taunting her, she screams, dropping her sword she cups her hands over her ears* Tell him to stop, get him out of my head. *drops her her knees, tears streaming down her face, looking up she grabs Adam.* If you love me, take my head, free me from him.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
          **Abandoned Warehouse**

          Nyssa: *stares into her former students eyes, realizing what she's doing, she steps back, dropping Kronos' sword.* I'm sorry, Jana. I'm so sorry. *backs away from her, running into Adam, turning* I didn't mean, I know she didn't.... *feels like her skin is crawling, as she still hears Kronos' voice in her head, taunting her, she screams, dropping her sword she cups her hands over her ears* Tell him to stop, get him out of my head. *drops her her knees, tears streaming down her face, looking up she grabs Adam.* If you love me, take my head, free me from him.
          *Abandoned warehouse*

          Jana: Work through his memories, his anger, his hate.. then put that aside.. and release that hate from you *looks at her former teacher.* i know it's hard.. his anger is strong in you right now.. it's unsettling the memories, *watches as she runs off.*
          Adam: *watches as his lover and former student fight, the anger coming off Nyssa and Silas taunting words and looks as she kneels before him begging for him to take her head.* I won't do that Nys and you know it.. he taunted you, brought you the point where he fueled your anger, to use that as his own weapon against you, *pulls her up as he takes her face in his hands as he kisses her* never forget who you are, remember that... but does she have a point.. do you want me back as a lover.. would you be okay with me sharing her bed and yours?
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by CKO View Post
            *Abandoned warehouse*

            Jana: Work through his memories, his anger, his hate.. then put that aside.. and release that hate from you *looks at her former teacher.* i know it's hard.. his anger is strong in you right now.. it's unsettling the memories, *watches as she runs off.*
            Adam: *watches as his lover and former student fight, the anger coming off Nyssa and Silas taunting words and looks as she kneels before him begging for him to take her head.* I won't do that Nys and you know it.. he taunted you, brought you the point where he fueled your anger, to use that as his own weapon against you, *pulls her up as he takes her face in his hands as he kisses her* never forget who you are, remember that... but does she have a point.. do you want me back as a lover.. would you be okay with me sharing her bed and yours?
            *Abandoned warehouse*

            Nyssa: *stares into Adam's eyes and fights to find calmness, pushing the hatred away, letting her own quickening settle Kronos, letting Adam's love fill her* I won't forget. I'm am Nyssa. Once your student, then your equal, your lover, your friend and yes... your lover once more. *wraps her arms around him* I have done things that would surprise even you, *kisses* Can I share you with Jana? *smiles, fully control of herself once more, the adrenaline still pumping through her veins though, fuelling another passion.* The answer is yes. *kisses him again* Mmm, remember Venice 1833? *runs her fingers through his hair* I helped you with that problem you had after your quickening. *nips at his chin* for three days.... *kisses him again* I share, I play, I love.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
              *Abandoned warehouse*

              Nyssa: *stares into Adam's eyes and fights to find calmness, pushing the hatred away, letting her own quickening settle Kronos, letting Adam's love fill her* I won't forget. I'm am Nyssa. Once your student, then your equal, your lover, your friend and yes... your lover once more. *wraps her arms around him* I have done things that would surprise even you, *kisses* Can I share you with Jana? *smiles, fully control of herself once more, the adrenaline still pumping through her veins though, fuelling another passion.* The answer is yes. *kisses him again* Mmm, remember Venice 1833? *runs her fingers through his hair* I helped you with that problem you had after your quickening. *nips at his chin* for three days.... *kisses him again* I share, I play, I love.
              *abandoned warehouse*

              Adam: I know you won't sometimes you just need that reassureance that everything will be okay *smirks as he wraps his arms around her back as he pulls her closer to him.* hmmm yes... we didn't get much done either... we were out of bed long enough to eat but even that turned into an art form, *lips trail along her neck,* let me take care of some of that tension your carrying.* and you do, we do, *kisses her again, letting it linger as he swings her up into his arms.* let's continue this in bed.
              Jana: *nods.* It's okay.. be with her... she needs you right now and continue to love her as you do *walks over to him and kisses him softly.*
              Duncan: *looks around the abandoned warehouse and the damage from the three quickenings.* we should really get out of here. *looks over at the witch as he notices that her eyes are still dark but not with anger but with passion and desire..* you really are okay with him being with her.
              Jana: *leaps into his arms as she kisses him hungrily.* mmmhmm less talk right now Highlander, need more action.
              Duncan: Back to our rooms then, *groans into the kiss as he deepens it.*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by CKO View Post
                *abandoned warehouse*

                Adam: I know you won't sometimes you just need that reassureance that everything will be okay *smirks as he wraps his arms around her back as he pulls her closer to him.* hmmm yes... we didn't get much done either... we were out of bed long enough to eat but even that turned into an art form, *lips trail along her neck,* let me take care of some of that tension your carrying.* and you do, we do, *kisses her again, letting it linger as he swings her up into his arms.* let's continue this in bed.
                Jana: *nods.* It's okay.. be with her... she needs you right now and continue to love her as you do *walks over to him and kisses him softly.*
                Duncan: *looks around the abandoned warehouse and the damage from the three quickenings.* we should really get out of here. *looks over at the witch as he notices that her eyes are still dark but not with anger but with passion and desire..* you really are okay with him being with her.
                Jana: *leaps into his arms as she kisses him hungrily.* mmmhmm less talk right now Highlander, need more action.
                Duncan: Back to our rooms then, *groans into the kiss as he deepens it.*
                **Abandoned Warehouse**

                Nyssa: *groans* Bed, very good idea. *sighs as his lips claim her's again*

                *Sanctuary - Immortal's rooms... spare room*

                Nyssa: *opens her eyes to see they're no longer in the warehouse, grinning as she back's Adam towards the bed* I don't want to know how she does that, I'm just glad she does.
                Adam: Saves time. *pulls at her clothes as she pulls at his and they tumbled onto the bed, kissing* Mmm talk later...
                Nyssa: *groans* Much later....

                *okay, okay off you go.... no more to see*
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                  **Abandoned Warehouse**

                  Nyssa: *groans* Bed, very good idea. *sighs as his lips claim her's again*

                  *Sanctuary - Immortal's rooms... spare room*

                  Nyssa: *opens her eyes to see they're no longer in the warehouse, grinning as she back's Adam towards the bed* I don't want to know how she does that, I'm just glad she does.
                  Adam: Saves time. *pulls at her clothes as she pulls at his and they tumbled onto the bed, kissing* Mmm talk later...
                  Nyssa: *groans* Much later....

                  *okay, okay off you go.... no more to see*
                  *abandoned warehouse*

                  Duncan: I think that they have the right idea. *grins as he lets his lips trail along the witches' neck and softly nips.*
                  Jana: Yes... very good idea.

                  ***

                  Sanctuay/ immortals room/ main bedroom:

                  Duncan: *carries the witch over towards the bed and slowly starts to remove her clothes.* you are loved, and i'm gonna show you just how much that i love you, *begins to slowly kiss the bare skin as clothing is removed.*
                  Jana: *arches into his soft touches as lips and fingers carress her skin.* mmm please do... love you so much... *slowly starts to remove his clothes as well, repeating the same actions.*

                  ohhh go on.. shoo... already... you dont want to see this.

                  Spoiler:
                  *snickers.* we know exactly what we're doin too.
                  Last edited by CKO; July 9, 2009, 07:48 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    *snickers.* we know exactly what we're doin too.
                    Spoiler:
                    We do? And you were going to tell me when?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Kalli: O.k. lets steer clear of the immortals rooms, nothing unusual there...
                      Unknown man: I'm back, are you ready to talk to me know?
                      Kalli: Yes, I have time and the patience now. First of all you're my father so to speak am I right?
                      Unknown man: Correct.
                      Kalli: Ok, first question what's your name?
                      Unknown man: I am Michael. You are Kalli.
                      Kalli: yer, me tarzan you jane. Or the other way around. Second question, why did you turn me?
                      Michael: Don't you remember me?
                      Kalli: *shakes head*
                      Michael: *looks down, saddened* Oh, ok then.
                      Kalli: should I?
                      Michael: I was your guardian angel so to speak, I took care of you when you got into trouble when you were younger.
                      Kalli: Can't say I do, where were you when I was laying unconcious in a ditch somewhere?
                      Michael: erm...

                      Spoiler:
                      Yayness he has a name! Anyways, we're gonna spend some time catching up and trying to remember so byebyes
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Spoiler:
                        yes i know the immortals can be a bit crazy at times.. *smirks*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          *meanwhile, in Paris at nighttime, by the Seine River*

                          Helen: The Eiffel Tower looks beautiful tonight.
                          Nikola: *whispering into her neck* So do you...
                          Helen: *stops walking and turns to face him* I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to give you a birthday present...
                          Nikola: What does it matter, anyway? 153 years...after awhile the numbers just become a blur.
                          Helen: I'd never expect that kind of a statement coming from you...
                          Nikola: But in matters of age, Helen, I never really did care much.
                          Helen: True...
                          Nikola: Sometimes I wonder if it's really all worth it...living this long...long enough to see the ones you love pass before your eyes until there's nothing left...*stares off sadly into the distance*
                          Helen: *lifts her hand up and gently turns his face towards hers so that they make eye contact* You still have me...and as far as I know, I'm not leaving this earth anytime soon...
                          Nikola: *sighs and pulls her closer until her head is lying on his chest and his chin is nestled in her hair* But when you do leave, I will still be left with far too many years ahead in my life.
                          Helen: You'd rather die?
                          Nikola: I'd rather...not be alone...if that means dying...then yes.
                          Helen: But you wouldn't really be alone...my mother used to say that the more you love someone, the more they linger on around you after death. And she was right...I could feel her with me after she died. ...I still feel her now...
                          *silence*
                          Nikola: *in a small voice* I feel mine too...but it's never the same...
                          Helen: *looking up and cupping Niko's face in her hands* I know, Niko. But you just have to wait, that's all. Just a little bit. In the end, time means nothing...the numbers just become a blur... *smiles sadly*
                          Nikola: I suppose we make the most of time when it does mean something, then...
                          Helen: Yes...*leans up and kisses him softly* How was that?
                          Nikola: The best birthday present I've received in a very, very long time.
                          Helen: Happy birthday. *Kisses him again, and this time they linger for much longer, while the kiss grows even deeper.

                          Spoiler:
                          Happy 153rd, Tesla!!
                          Last edited by Mimzy; July 10, 2009, 08:43 PM.
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            **Den**

                            Nyssa: *smirks and lays her cards down* Read them and weep, fully house... *grins and downs the last of the scotch in her glass* Looks like the pots mine again.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                              **Den**

                              Nyssa: *smirks and lays her cards down* Read them and weep, full house... *grins and downs the last of the scotch in her glass* Looks like the pots mine again.
                              *Den*

                              Adam: Damn again she beat us. *finishes his shot of scotch.*
                              Jana: *scowls at her former teacher.* Yes i know... it's not fair. *snickers as she downs the last of her drink.*
                              Duncan: she keeps this up we're all gonna be broke. *downs the last shot of his scotch.* ohh damn good thing that the witchy here took my stash with us
                              Jana: ohhh it's a very good thing that i did... we do love a good drink too *snickers at him.* Oh we're not gonna be broke... we should know when to quit... we just don't.
                              Adam: Very good point... *looks at his former student and the witch,* Next thing we know is that they'll want to go on a spending spree again.
                              Jana: *perks up.* Ohhhh shopping *looks at Nys.* What do you say.. drag these two sexy men with us while we shop.
                              Duncan: *groans.* damn you old man, now we're gonna have to carry all their bags.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                *Den*

                                Adam: Damn again she beat us. *finishes his shot of scotch.*
                                Jana: *scowls at her former teacher.* Yes i know... it's not fair. *snickers as she downs the last of her drink.*
                                Duncan: she keeps this up we're all gonna be broke. *downs the last shot of his scotch.* ohh damn good thing that the witchy here took my stash with us
                                Jana: ohhh it's a very good thing that i did... we do love a good drink too *snickers at him.* Oh we're not gonna be broke... we should know when to quit... we just don't.
                                Adam: Very good point... *looks at his former student and the witch,* Next thing we know is that they'll want to go on a spending spree again.
                                Jana: *perks up.* Ohhhh shopping *looks at Nys.* What do you say.. drag these two sexy men with us while we shop.
                                Duncan: *groans.* damn you old man, now we're gonna have to carry all their bags.
                                *Den*

                                Nyssa: *chuckles and rakes the pile of cash over to her, sorting it out.* Even if I lost tonight, it would take me a considerable amount of time to go broke... I happen to have good investments... *grins at the mention of shopping* Oh yes.. shopping... we should go to Paris, or Beverly Hills, I have a Penthouse there. *pats Duncan's hand* Don't worry Mac, I'm sure when it's all over, Jana will look after you.... *slips her shoe off and rubs her foot up Adam's leg* We always take care of our guys, isn't that right Jana. *moves her foot higher* Remember that trip to Vegas we did together, in the 80's?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X