• Show
Clear All

mmm nicely done *grins*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmm nicely done *grins*
      Spoiler:
      Teehee Have you seen the comicon promo? That one scene with them in Henry's car is so cute
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

no.
        sigpic

Comment

BWAAH you must watch!!

Spoiler:
          http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...ason-2/v924281

(Click on the link below the video screen that says "Sanctuary-comic-con trailer")
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            BWAAH you must watch!!

Spoiler:
            http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...ason-2/v924281

(Click on the link below the video screen that says "Sanctuary-comic-con trailer")
            ohhhh I'll do that.. soon as i go someplace w/ wifi.. dial up cuts into watchin vids.
            sigpic

Comment

*pops head up* We're watching vids? Where's the popcorn? Oh and what happen to the rampaging bad guys?
              sigpic

Comment

Oooohhh nice vid
                sigpic

Comment

Oooohhh nice vid
                  But wasn't there rampaging bad guys? *throws popcorn at CKO*
                  sigpic

Comment

yea im sure there was... wonder where they went and *tosses popcorn back* i'm gonna tag that damn witch and her highlander... *glances* you haven't seen nys or adam around lately have ya.
                    sigpic

Comment

yea im sure there was... wonder where they went and *tosses popcorn back* i'm gonna tag that damn witch and her highlander... *glances* you haven't seen nys or adam around lately have ya.
                      Nope, I haven't, but.. *pulls out GTS* I know where they are... *see's look* What? I had Nyssa tagged, how do you think I know where she is all the time. She's made an art form out of disappearing. *looks at read out* They're in Spain. Most likely shopping or making out. Or both.... Changing rooms are a favorite for those two.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                        Nope, I haven't, but.. *pulls out GTS* I know where they are... *see's look* What? I had Nyssa tagged, how do you think I know where she is all the time. She's made an art form out of disappearing. *looks at read out* They're in Spain. Most likely shopping or making out. Or both.... Changing rooms are a favorite for those two.
                        hmmm... that's a good idea... and ya know where the two are the two younger ones are, does give a new meaning to the word family... they really dont stay put but they always come back.. next time that witch is being tagged.. should have done that while they were here
                        sigpic

Comment

hmmm... that's a good idea... and ya know where the two are the two younger ones are, does give a new meaning to the word family... they really dont stay put but they always come back.. next time that witch is being tagged.. should have done that while they were here
                          Yep in the next changing room. *smirks and eats some more popcorn* and it sure does give a new spin to family. And I'll help tag them if you want. I got Nyssa.
                          Last edited by Caren Jackson; 29 July 2009, 06:59 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep in the next changing room. *smirks and eats some more popcorn* and it sure does give a new spin to family. And I'll have tag them if you want. I got Nyssa.
                            hmmm perhaps thats a good idea. *munches on the popcorn.* It certainly does *grins* should just have the three of em tagged as well... that way we know where they all are *snickers* it would be so much easier on Joe too... when it comes to keepin track of said Highlander.... *groans.* i so do not wanna know what they're doin in the changing rooms... it's bad enough that they cant keep their hands off of each other.
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmm perhaps thats a good idea. *munches on the popcorn.* It certainly does *grins* should just have the three of em tagged as well... that way we know where they all are *snickers* it would be so much easier on Joe too... when it comes to keepin track of said Highlander.... *groans.* i so do not wanna know what they're doin in the changing rooms... it's bad enough that they cant keep their hands off of each other.
                              Well if you need help, I'm available and Joe would certainly appreciate knowing where the highlander is at times. *takes a drink* Adam's last watcher gave up in frustration, he didn't know how I managed to keep tabs on Nys, but then again, only you and I and Joe know she's Nyssa. Everyone thinks she's Jessica Adams. *notices the blip on the screen* They're on the move again, they must have gotten chased out of the changing rooms.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well if you need help, I'm available and Joe would certainly appreciate knowing where the highlander is at times. *takes a drink* Adam's last watcher gave up in frustration, he didn't know how I managed to keep tabs on Nys, but then again, only you and I and Joe know she's Nyssa. Everyone thinks she's Jessica Adams. *notices the blip on the screen* They're on the move again, they must have gotten chased out of the changing rooms.
                                Yeah true, *grins, takes a sip of her drink* I may take you up on that... it would help... *snickers* although where one is usually the other three are as well *takes a look at the screen.* either that or they finished shopping at that store and are off to go eat... *shrugs* they do love to eat though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X