Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*In the city*
    Kalli: *turns on her follower* Who are you?
    Unknown man: I am in a sense your new father.
    Kalli: I want a name! And how am I supposed to have a desent meal with you scaring everyone off?
    Unknown man: My name...*silence*
    Kalli: *snarls in frustration*Yes your name. You've been following me everywhere, will you leave me in peace for say ten minutes while I eat?
    Unknown man: I will leave for now, but I'll see you back at the Sanctuary where we can talk. *leaves*
    Kalli: Strange man. *Hears a drunk staggering down the allyway. Crouches and prepares to strike. Drunk stops within leaping distance and Kalli leaps for his throat sinking her teeth into his jugular.*

Spoiler:
    Scram, Kallis going ahuntin. He will get a name soon, as soon as I think of one
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      yuppers... kali's been vampyed alright...
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Okay, I've been gone too long...what's going on?
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Spoiler:
          Okay, I've been gone too long...what's going on?
          Spoiler:
          Kali's been vampyed, the rest are some place..., my frined joined she plays, another Immortal joined, Nyssa, she is Jana's old teacher, she (Nyssa) is being hunted Kronos, all around sorry evil! baddy, she has sworn to take his head if he pokes his sorry ass into the Sancturay, she is also Adam's former lover, and former student as well, but they aren't gettin back together... *grins* hope that helps some
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...

*back in Paris after that harrowing trip to Egypt*

Nikola: So...
            Helen: So...
            Nikola: So...
            Helen: So...
            Nikola: Want to get some coffee?
            Helen: You haven't drunk coffee since...I don't even remember.
            Nikola: I still like to smell it, though...
            Helen: Well, yes, but I don't like coffee, remember? So who would drink any if we got some?
            Nikola: Oh.
            *awkward silence*
            Nikola: Do you want to take a walk by the Seine tonight?
            Helen: I'd love to
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *wearing firm fitting workout clothes, moves fluently thought a Kata taught to her from the time she could hold a sword, the specially designed 6th century broad sword was weighted and balanced especially for her by a royal sword maker. She senses the other immortal, familiar to the point of recognition, pivoting around her sword stops inches from his neck as he stands confident that she wont take his head* Boy scout, you're going to push your luck once to often one day. *lowers her sword.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: *wearing firm fitting workout clothes, moves fluently thought a Kata taught to her from the time she could hold a sword, the specially designed 6th century broad sword was weighted and balanced especially for her by a royal sword maker. She senses the other immortal, familiar to the point of recognition, pivoting around her sword stops inches from his neck as he stands confident that she wont take his head* Boy scout, you're going to push your luck once to often one day. *lowers her sword.*
                *Empty Hall*

Duncan: But hopefully not for a very long time. *pauses.* How have you been settling in *looks at her,* if Kronos shows up, would that mean that the Caspian and Silas would be with him... You've already said that Krono's will be dead by your hand... does that mean that the other two will either be dead by the witches' hand and the old mans?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  *Empty Hall*

Duncan: But hopefully not for a very long time. *pauses.* How have you been settling in *looks at her,* if Kronos shows up, would that mean that the Caspian and Silas would be with him... You've already said that Krono's will be dead by your hand... does that mean that the other two will either be dead by the witches' hand and the old mans?
                  *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: They're fair game Duncan, I'm going to stop either from going after Silas or Caspian... *goes and takes a seat on the bench and lays her sword next to her, wiping her face with a towel* I remember when I was a child. Silas use to carve me animals, *smiles fondly* I still have them, hidden away with my journals. *sighs* When the time comes, I have to keep my focus on Kronos. *puts her hand on his arm* Look out for Jana and Adam. Neither Silas or Caspian will play fair, so don't expect them too. *a strong shiver runs up her spine as she senses go into over drive, jumping to her feet, her sword in her hand* Where are Jana and Adam now?
                  Last edited by Caren Jackson; 09 July 2009, 02:15 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: They're fair game Duncan, I'm going to stop either from going after Silas or Caspian... *goes and takes a seat on the bench and lays her sword next to her, wiping her face with a towel* I remember when I was a child. Silas use to carve me animals, *smiles fondly* I still have them, hidden away with my journals. *sighs* When I the time comes, I have to keep my focus on Kronos. *puts her hand on his arm* Look out for Jana and Adam. Neither Silas or Caspian will play fair, so don't expect them too. *a strong shiver runs up her spine as she senses go into over drive, jumping to her feet, her sword in her hand* Where are Jana and Adam now?

*empty hall*

Duncan: I know you do, *nods.* Nor do i expect them to play fair, they both know that too... sometimes this game is anything but fair, *pauses* Nys... what's... *feels the sensation in his the back of his mind.* damn.... *draws his katana* I'm sure they're already on the way...
                    Jana: *ends up in the mess hall, she has two swords drawn, her eyes are black as her rage runs free* they're here... i can see them.. Kronos, Silas and Caspian.. two of the three will die by either my or Adam's hand.. Kronos is all for Nys.
                    Adam: *has his Ivanhoe drawn* This ends now.. we take them out... but it wouldnt be a good idea to fight here...
                    Jana: *nods.* it would be a better idea to fight some place else.
                    Duncan: Agreed it would be... after all the force of the three combined quickenings will be very powerful..
                    sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Duncan: I know you do, *nods.* Nor do i expect them to play fair, they both know that too... sometimes this game is anything but fair, *pauses* Nys... what's... *feels the sensation in his the back of his mind.* damn.... *draws his katana* I'm sure they're already on the way...
                      Jana: *ends up in the mess hall, she has two swords drawn, her eyes are black as her rage runs free* they're here... i can see them.. Kronos, Silas and Caspian.. two of the three will die by either my or Adam's hand.. Kronos is all for Nys.
                      Adam: *has his Ivanhoe drawn* This ends now.. we take them out... but it wouldnt be a good idea to fight here...
                      Jana: *nods.* it would be a better idea to fight some place else.
                      Duncan: Agreed it would be... after all the force of the three combined quickenings will be very powerful..
                      *Empty Hall*

Nyssa: We need a large open space, *things* the old abandoned warehouse, 3 clicks from here. *looks to Duncan* Remember what I said. *to Jana* Watch your head, Witchy. *goes over to Adam, she kisses him quickly and whispers* If I don't make this, remember one thing. I love you. I always will.. *looks into his eyes, knowing he understands, her eyes become cold as she orders* Then take his head... *she steps back and looks back to her former student.* Get us all there. It's time to end this.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Empty Hall*

Nyssa: We need a large open space, *things* the old abandoned warehouse, 3 clicks from here. *looks to Duncan* Remember what I said. *to Jana* Watch your head, Witchy. *goes over to Adam, she kisses him quickly and whispers* If I don't make this, remember one thing. I love you. I always will.. *looks into his eyes, knowing he understands, her eyes become cold as she orders* Then take his head... *she steps back and looks back to her former student.* Get us all there. It's time to end this.
                        *empty hall*

Duncan: I will *nods,* That will work perfectly. *pulls the witch into a kiss* Love you my beautiful witch. *pulls back* watch your head love, *looks at her.* now do what you do best babe, kick some ass.
                        Jana: *looks at her former teacher* I will, and you keep your head as well. *kisses Duncan back.* love you as well my highlander.
                        Adam: *kisses Nyssa back.* I know you do, but i have faith in your abilties, take his head, regain your life. *nods* if you should fail you know i will, *walks over to the witch as he kisses her as well..* stay safe and keep your head my witch.
                        Jana: I will *kisses him back, and looks at her former teacher.* this ends now... they have to die. *taps into all of her abilities as she beams the four of them out of the hall and out of the sanctuary.*

Last edited by CKO; 09 July 2009, 07:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*empty hall*

Duncan: I will *nods,* That will work perfectly. *pulls the witch into a kiss* Love you my beautiful witch. *pulls back* watch your head love, *looks at her.* now do what you do bed babe, kick some ass.
                          Jana: *looks at her former teacher* I will, and you keep your head as well. *kisses Duncan back.* love you as well my highlander.
                          Adam: *kisses Nyssa back.* I know you do, but i have faith in your abilties, take his head, regain your life. *nods* if you should fail you know i will, *walks over to the witch as he kisses her as well..* stay safe and keep your head my witch.
                          Jana: I will *kisses him back, and looks at her former teacher.* this ends now... they have to die. *taps into all of her abilities as she beams the four of them out of the hall and out of the sanctuary.*

**Abandoned Warehouse**

Nyssa: *arrives with the other's.* Spit up, let's keep the damage to a minimum, I don't want this place coming down on top of me. *head off, yelling back* What yourselves. *run through the warehouse, taking the stairs to the top level. Sensing a buz, she see's the person in question waiting* You're fast Kronos.
                          Kronos: I always was, wildcat. *takes out his sword* It's time to end this. *attacks her*
                          Nyssa: *fights back, the battle just beginning*
                          sigpic

Comment

**Abandoned Warehouse**

Nyssa: *arrives with the other's.* Spit up, let's keep the damage to a minimum, I don't want this place coming down on top of me. *head off, yelling back* What yourselves. *run through the warehouse, taking the stairs to the top level. Sensing a buz, she see's the person in question waiting* You're fast Kronos.
                            Kronos: I always was, wildcat. *takes out his sword* It's time to end this. *attacks her*
                            Nyssa: *fights back, the battle just beginning*
                            *adandoned werehouse*

Jana: Great plan and no we don't, nor do we want to explain to the local authorities what went on here. *watches as her former teacher takes off running.*
                            Adam: And you as well Nys, *watches as she takes off running.*
                            Duncan: *looks at the witch and the old man as they each take off running in different directions.*
                            Jana: *rounds the corner, near the back of the building and turns towards her immortal challenger.* it ends now... you will die.
                            Caspian: So you are the famous witch that has been linked to both Death and the Highlander. *attacks her.* you will be an easy target.
                            Jana: *growls* you are a fool. *blocks his attack as their swords cross, the battle beginning.*
                            Adam: *walks into one of the abandoned rooms there, and he turns to face his former brother.* This ends now.
                            Silas: Hello brother, I only wish it was under better circumstances, we had hoped that the 5H would be reuninted. *attacks him*
                            Adam: It will not happen, both Nys and I have a new family, we wish to have no more ties to our former life. *defends himself as the battle begins*
                            sigpic

Comment

*adandoned werehouse*

Jana: Great plan and no we don't, nor do we want to explain to the local authorities what went on here. *watches as her former teacher takes off running.*
                              Adam: And you as well Nys, *watches as she takes off running.*
                              Duncan: *looks at the witch and the old man as they each take off running in different directions.*
                              Jana: *rounds the corner, near the back of the building and turns towards her immortal challenger.* it ends now... you will die.
                              Caspian: So you are the famous witch that has been linked to both Death and the Highlander. *attacks her.* you will be an easy target.
                              Jana: *growls* you are a fool. *blocks his attack as their swords cross, the battle beginning.*
                              Adam: *walks into one of the abandoned rooms there, and he turns to face his former brother.* This ends now.
                              Silas: Hello brother, I only wish it was under better circumstances, we had hoped that the 5H would be reuninted. *attacks him*
                              Adam: It will not happen, both Nys and I have a new family, we wish to have no more ties to our former life. *defends himself as the battle begins*
                              **Abandoned Warehouse**

Nyssa: *blocks Kronos' sword and kicks out with her foot* You're getting sloppy, brother.
                              Kronos: You should come back to us, wildcat, you've been missed by your family.
                              Nyssa: I have a new family. *strikes out, pushing him back*
                              Kronos: *fights hard* The Witch has taken your man, are you going to stand back and let her have him.
                              Nyssa: You don't know what your talking about. *blocks and lashes out, her eyes cold and filled with hatred.*
                              Kronos: *grinning, taunts her* But I do, sister, it eats at you, the thought of him with her. Touching her, when it should be you. He is yours, he was yours from the beginning.
                              Nyssa: *enraged* He will always be mine. *thrusts her sword into Kronos' chest, ripping it out, she watches him fall to his knees. Breathing hard, she snarls at him* Goodbye brother dear. *swings her sword and takes his head from his shoulders.*
                              *he walls, his quickening leaving his body and wraps around Nyssa's before thrusting it's way inside of her. She moans and then screams as the room erupts in lightening and sparks, electrical terminals exploding, windows shuddering. When it's over she falls to her knees, gasping. Then looks up, the hate still in her eyes. Grabbing Kronos' fallen sword, she get's to her feet and storms off*
                              sigpic

Comment

**Abandoned Warehouse**

Nyssa: *blocks Kronos' sword and kicks out with her foot* You're getting sloppy, brother.
                                Kronos: You should come back to us, wildcat, you've been missed by your family.
                                Nyssa: I have a new family. *strikes out, pushing him back*
                                Kronos: *fights hard* The Witch has taken your man, are you going to stand back and let her have him.
                                Nyssa: You don't know what your talking about. *blocks and lashes out, her eyes cold and filled with hatred.*
                                Kronos: *grinning, taunts her* But I do, sister, it eats at you, the thought of him with her. Touching her, when it should be you. He is yours, he was yours from the beginning.
                                Nyssa: *enraged* He will always be mine. *thrusts her sword into Kronos' chest, ripping it out, she watches him fall to his knees. Breathing hard, she snarls at him* Goodbye brother dear. *swings her sword and takes his head from his shoulders.*
                                *he walls, his quickening leaving his body and wraps around Nyssa's before thrusting it's way inside of her. She moans and then screams as the room erupts in lightening and sparks, electrical terminals exploding, windows shuddering. When it's over she falls to her knees, gasping. Then looks up, the hate still in her eyes. Grabbing Kronos' fallen sword, she get's to her feet and storms off*
                                *abandoned werehouse.*

Caspian: If you were old like us, you could have easily been one of us... your rage fuels your emotions... *he continues to taunt the witch.*
                                Jana: I would have taken your head along time ago, if i had rode with the 5H *kicks his sword out of his hands as she thrusts one of her swords into him and slices slowly up, his chest.* and you will be dead, you life is ended. *stabs him through the chest, her sword piercing his heart as he falls at her feet, she brings her sword down in a sweeping arc as she takes his head.*
                                The body appears to float briefly as the mist surrounds the witch, as the quickening flows into her, the lightly strikes her as the windows, light fixtures and other electical equptment start to spark and shatter, she kneels panting as the effects linger a bit longer the memories playing through her mind, her eyes still black as she slowly looks around and stands up, as she picks up the fallen sword along with both of hers.

Silas: *taunting Adam* I would have thought that you would still be with your Angel of Death instead of that witch.. she is not who you belong to brother, remember who you are and who she is and was, you two are and always have been a part of each other's lives... yet you lay with her while Nyssa is alone.
                                Adam: Nys is my friend for now.. It would be foolish to risk what I have with the witch, she calms me.. the darkness that i've carried. *blocks the next attack.
                                Silas: *dodges Adam's attack but is still struck in the stomach and he falls to his knees.* Brother, you can not kill me, you could not kill me in the past, why is this any different.
                                Adam: I've moved on, I am no longer who i was when i rode with 5H, *brings his sword down in a sweeping arch as he takes his head.*
                                The quickening starts as the mist starts to form around the oldest immortal, the lightening entering his body as the windows shatter, along with light fixtures blowing up, and electical equipment being destroyed, he takes a few deep breaths as he picks up the fallen sword from his former brother and slowly looks around before walking out of the room.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X